Chapter Sixteen

"No! Stop!" The door barged open and Kohan ran in. Her hand came apart like paper and she used that to break us apart. I gasped at what i did and left the room in a flash. Kohan tended to him so he should be fine. I ran and sat far away, next to the creek.

"I'm so stupid!" I said to nobody but myself. I almost killed Pein. All because I'm a stupid vampire. I punched the ground with chakra on my fist and made a huge crater. I sat out there for what seemed for hours. I never wanted to leave. But then I heard a presence and I looked over.

"Hi Hidan." He smiled adorably and sat of the other side of me and my crater. I watched him as he took off his cloak, untied his boots and take them of and roll up his pant legs. Then I smiled as he dipped his feet in the water and sigh.

"That hits the spot." He looked over at me when i slipped off my shes and cloak too. I also put my feet in the water, and he chuckled.

"What?" I asked, looking innocent, even though I wasn't.

"Copy cat." I laughed, but then I stopped. "I can remember a lot before I was a vampire. It's sort of scary." I grinned and took off my shirt, which I had a tank top under. I heard Hidan drop the f bomb under his breath. I used my eyes (they're a special kinda eye. its like sharingan and byakugan mixed) to see how deep it was; about seven feet. I jumped up on my feet and swiftly took a perfect dive. I splashed Hidan once i swam back up.

"Hey!" He yelled. He quickly took off his shirt and jumped in, splashing me in the process. I looked at the tree, which suddenly obtained yellow circular eyeballs.

"Zetsu! come out and swim with us!" The tree sighed and Zetsu came out of it. His yellow eyes always had creeped me out a bit. He took off his Venus fly trap and it turned to dust.

"You look good enough to eat June." His darker side said. My eye twitched a little bit but I thanked him as he took off... everything but his boxers. He jumped in in a almost perfect dive.

"I'll be back in like ten minutes." And I submerged my chakra to make a HUGE splash in the creek and I was gone. I ran until I found who I was looking for. I stopped and opened his door.

"Pein!" I whispered. He looked over to me tired. He was laying down in his bed. I quickly appeared next to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" He sat up slowly and he seemed like he was in great pain.

"It's fine. I'm okay." I thought for a second.

"I'm going to make you all better, but first let me see your neck." He looked at me.

"Not now June I just-" "

No! I don't need anything. Just here, lemme see." I pulled down his collar of his t-shirt. just as i expected. It looked disgusting. Pein shifted uncomfortably, but he didn't say anything. I licked my thumb and rubbed it on the wound. It healed immediately. Now I bit my finger so it bled.

"Suck on my finger trust me, It tastes good." His eyes widened and I rolled my eyes.

"You won't become a vampire either." He calmed down after that and he took my finger. He tasted it at decided it was good and started to suck on my finger. I waited.

"Stop. Enough Pein." I pulled my finger away and saw Pein look like he had lots of energy to spare.

"Now, lets go swimming!" I jumped up and grabbed his hand and pulled him along. That took about five minutes. Next on my little list is Kohan. Pein and I made our way to her room. I knocked on her door.

"Come in!" I heard. I opened it and Kohan glared at me a little bit. I sighed.

"Pein's okay, see?" I lifted his shirt down to show Kohan that there was no mark anymore. She calmed down a bit. I turned to Pein.

"Get your suit and go to the creek. Zetsu and Hidan are already there." He left and went to do as he was told.

"Kohan you've grown to be so beautiful." I smiled at her and she returned it. "Thank you." I clasped my hands together and grinned.

"Now, lets go swimming :D" she laughed and nodded.

"Okay, let me change. Go get the others." And with that I left. Three minutes left. I darted down to Sasori's room and just barged in, I knew he was just working on his puppets. "Yes June?" "We're going swimming! Come on!" He grinned and ran out of the door with me. "Go get Itachi and Kisame and I'll get Deidara and Tobi!" Sasori said. I nodded and we parted.

Two minutes left and I appeared where Itachis and Kisames rooms both were. "Boys!" I screamed. They both opened their door soon after I said that. "Come on! Swimming!" They both groaned but I grabbed both of their arms and speed off. They had to run to keep up. ;D

One Minute left. I ran out and saw Sasori's group right infront of us as we ran across the field towards the creek. We made it just in time. I don't know why but I felt like I HAD to get done in ten minutes.