Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I was done making them do their warm ups, and everyone's stomachs were growling. We are walking to my house at the moment to get money. My house was big, compared to small apartments, and it’s was spacious. It could easily hold a classroom in the living room

I made my way out of the Konoha Gates and went around to the right. There was a small trail that we all followed until my home came in sight. I led them through my door and to the living room.

"Whoa, I never knew that you were loaded Sensei!" Naruto exclaimed. I laughed.

"Well make yourselves at home; this room will be our new meeting point every morning at seven." I excused myself and went up my stairs. I tugged on my floorboard in my room until it came loose. I got a wad of 100 dollar bills and put them in my pocket while putting the floor board back in. I was a tad bit hungry, but I'll last awhile longer.

I jumped out my window and ran as fast as i could to Neji's.

"Neji!!" I yelled to him. He was training with Hiashi. He looked my way and I grabbed his arm and threw my on my back. I waved at Hiashi and jogged at a fast human pace back to where i lived. I jumped back in my window and set him on the floor. "Come on!" I walked downstairs to where everyone was.

"How did Neji get here???" Sakura asked me.

"I took him here... now let’s go to that stupid five star restaurant." -.-'