Prologue: Arrival and Lost!

Start from the beginning

Feebas was quite unique if compared to its kind, it was slightly smaller than the normal Feebas and its odd colouring was unquie, instead of usual brown scale and blue fins, the colour of this Feebas was mix colours of the rainbow and its fins were pitch white.

Krabby is a crab-like Pokémon. Its upper half is red, containing two small spikes facing upwards on the top of its head. Its lower body is light tan and doubles as its jaw with two fangs overlapping its upper body. Its hips are visible on the lower front of its body connected to its long and thin legs, featuring small, claw-like feet. The main feature of Krabby's body is its large, red pincers.

Shellder is a black pearl-like Pokémon encased within a spiky, blue-violet bivalve shell. It has two round white eyes with tiny black pupils. It has an enormously long red tongue.

Corsola is a small, pink, roundish Pokémon with branch-like growths on its back, which are similar to coral. There is a smaller, blunt horn on its forehead, and it has black, oval eyes. It has a white underside, which speckles towards the sides. Its four legs and two arms are blunt and stubby.

Qwilfish is a sea dwelling Pokémon with a spherical body and a flat, paddle-shaped tail. The upper-half of its body is dark teal and the lower half is very light yellow. Its tail is tall and thin with a dark teal outline, light yellow inside, and two dark teal dots in the center. Its eyes are even with its body, and are always seen slanted angrily. Below its eyes are its puffy pink lips. All around its body are sharp, conical spikes.

Remoraid is a light blue, fish-like Pokémon with saucer-like eyes, two darker blue stripes on its back, and a mouth with four pointed teeth. It has a single pelvic fin positioned like a revolver's trigger, two small pectoral fins, and a dorsal fin near its mouth resembling a gun's front sight. In addition, it has two caudal fins, the bottom of which resembling the butt of a gun and the top resembling the hammer. All of its fins except for the dorsal fin are white.

Horsea is a small, blue, seahorse-like Pokémon with a single dorsal fin and a tightly curled tail. Its eyes are red and its ridged belly and dorsal fin are cream-colored. It has a long, tubular mouth and three spike-like projections on either side of its head.

One of the Magikarp would let her hold onto it's crown and they would pull Takuya along the shore not to far away from the beach.

All and all Takuya had a great time that day and to think that she is staying here for two weeks, it was going to be great, Daisuke and her mother had lunch in a beach side restaurant, that was on the water. It was a favourite place especially for water type trainers.

Takuya enjoyed the lunch with the Pokémon around and secretly sent some bread to the two Magikarp and Feebas, that she befriends with.

After lunch Takuya went back to the beach to play with her water type friends as much as she could for that week, while also exploring and helping some Pokémon she found in the city.

The second week was nearly the same, Takuya made a habit to help the family of Pokémon she found and playing with the two Magikarp and Feebas that stayed with her.

But on the thirteen day of their vacation Takuya was playing with her two Margikarp and Feebas, her friends had pulled her further out than before in their games, when a storm hit the island Takuya and her friends tried to swim back to the shore where Takuya's mother was but the ocean drew her out into the sea with her two friends.

----•••----

When the storm was over the next day Aerith was panicking and worrying she went straight to the police station and got everyone she could to search for her daughter, boats were sent out to look.