This is My Dream and I'm Living it Chapter 12

Hey this isnt ErinGrimmer its SavvyH23 uploading this 4 EmOLoVeR97. Her and ErinGrimmer write this! Im just uploading it for them, I write my own stories lol! Here ya go!

~~~~~~~

Sara’s P.O.V.

“Scar!” her name spouted from my lips, stopping her captor as he looked at me.

“Hey, Sara wait up!” Greyson shouted after me, jumping out of the car behind us. When he caught up and stood with us I turned back to the guy carrying Scar’s limp body and narrowed my eyes.

“Who are you?” he rolled his eyes sarcastically before answering.

“Fang, Scar’s friend.” I nodded calming my gaze and looked over at Scar and couldn’t help but gasp out loud. She was soaked head to toe in blood and had a long gash across the base of her throat, not forgetting the numerous scratches that ran across her arms and legs.

“Come on we have to get her to a hospital. Now!” Greyson already opening the car door, instructed Tanner on what to do. Lowering her unconscious body into the car, Fang climbed in after her, not bothering with the seat belts.

I settled in next to him and not two seconds after I closed the door we sped off driving off at high speeds. Glancing back at Scar I felt my heart practically launch itself into my throat. Her chest heaved, trying to get in oxygen to her lungs.

“How did this happen?” I breathed. It was a surprise that Fang even heard me. He shook his head as if he was summoning up the memories.

“We were hanging out at the park and were jumped by at least six enemy gang members. The leader had a switch blade on her and managed to cut Scarlet before she ran off, getting away.” I’ve never heard anyone use Scar’s full name and it took me a minute to realize he was talking about her. Now that I inspect him closer can see the hidden love and worry in his eyes.

Hesitantly, I patted his shoulder and smiled the best I could.

“She’s gonna be okay.”

It was all I could think of saying. I felt his tense muscles relax under my touch and he surprisingly smiled back but it was wary.

“I hope you’re right” he said looking back at her pale body covered in red.  

“Yes, mom...ok...10 minutes? ... Ok bye” I placed the cord-phone back on its hook and sighed, walking back to the waiting room to sit with Greyson.

He managed to muster up a smile, but it was obviously fake. As soon as we had pulled up to the hospital a stretcher was rolled around and took Scar, Fang not leaving her side.

The nurse had told us that she lost a lot of blood and they weren’t sure how she would come out. So now it’s just Greyson and me sitting in the waiting room while Fang paces outside the operating room where doctors try to pump blood into Scar.

“Was your mom mad?” he asked trying to fill the awkward silence.

I just shrugged.

“At first, but after I explained everything she calmed down.

She said she’ll be here in 10 minutes.” I said checking the wall clock.

Scar’s been in there a half hour now. Greyson must have noticed my obvious anxiouity because he suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulders, bringing me close to his side. Feeling his warm embrace I finally seemed to relax and leaned my head on his shoulder, suddenly exhausted.

“Don’t worry it’s gonna be okay.” He murmured, his warm breath making me light headed. I just nodded too comfortable to really answer.

After a minute I heard the doctor come out and I was fully awake. Shooting out of my seat and inspecting him it seemed the news he had wasn’t good. Fang waited impatiently for him to say something.

“It seems your friend lost a lot of blood. We were able to pump enough blood to get her stable but I’m afraid she had sunk into a coma during the process. There is no telling when she will wake up. I’m so sorry.”  He said before walking away, looking grim.

Not wake up? What do you mean not wake up! Tears began filling my eyes, spilling over but I didn’t pay them much attention. My legs turned to jelly and I fell back only to be caught by Greyson.

Not caring about anyone else I turned into Greyson’s chest and sobbed, crying for my friend who I might never talk to again.

He just held me murmuring sweet nothings. Fang ran into her room, seeing her motionless body laying peacefully in the hospital bed.

Fang’s P.O.V.

Just the thought brought tears to my eyes. Me, the stone cold, lazy Fang brought to tears. Who would have seen it coming? Me, falling in love? But it happened and now I stand here watching my love die. I’m too young for this shit. 

Walking over to her side, I bent down and softly pecked her on the lips savoring the feeling knowing they will never kiss me back. That she will never know how much I like her, no love her.

“You’re such a softy, Fang.” A rough voice said.

Bewildered I straightened up and looked down to see the oh so familiar smirk crawling across her pale face. Swiping at the stray tears I wrapped y arms around her, hugging her for dear life.

“You scared the shit outta me! I promise I won’t let anyone touch you again! I’m sorry I never told you, but... I really like you, Scar.” The way she was looking at me made me blush even more than I was. Then she smiled back and nodded.

“I like you too, Fang. Its good to know the feelings are returned.” She said her voice a little raspy. That’s how we stood for the next couple minutes. Then I stood up and went outside to see Greyson and Sara clinging to each other, Sara sobbing.

“Hey she’s awake! She’s gonna be okay!” I exclaimed happiness pumping threw my every muscle.  

Sara’s P.O.V.

Relief and joy rose up in me so quick I hugged Greyson before he managed to react. She’s okay!! And before I could think about it I looked up and crashed my lips with his.