Chapter 8

Hey readers, how are you? Yesterday my Facebook account got hacked, not fun! But I got it back, so thats good, right? 

im going to start doing shout outs to everybody who comments. 

============================================================================= 

warning: This chapter has cussing in it. 

ChApTeR 8 Scarlet's POV 

I stomped threw the teen infested hallways, glaring at anyone who gave me a dirty look. I crossed a group of stupid gossip girls about to pass them, when I heard something familiar and slowed down 

"Ya, I heard Greyson and get this, SARA! That loser shouln't even talk to him?!?" The first bimbo sneered. My blood immediatly boiled and I stomped over to them. 

"Hey! What the f*ck did you just call Sara?!? I outta kick your skinny little a$$ for even mentioning her name, you slimmy bimbo!!" I shouted,my anger getting ahold of me. 

Her eyes widened like sausers, while the others ran. I'll take care of the later, but right now I've got some intergating to do. I lowered my face down to her ear spoke in a whisper, but deadly. 

"Now listen here, your going to tell me who this Greyson kid is and I'm going to let you you go without a scratch on that pretty little head of yours, got it?" She nodded numbly and I took a step back giving her room to breath. 

As she explained more and more , I became more and more... curious. After she was done I let her go and she practically ran to get the hell away from me. 

I walked down the 7th grade hallway looking for the descripition the bimbo game me. Finally, I found a guy who matched it perfectly and approached him, a fake smile on my face. Put him under a false sense of security, I chanted to my quietly. When I finally approached him, his back to me I lighly tapped him on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry to bother you, but are you Greyson?" I asked as sweetly as I caould without gagging. His smile faultered slighly. 

"Uh yeah...If you want an autograph, I'm not really in the mood.." He said looking away, about to turn around. 

"No! No, I don't need an autograph, I just need to talk to you." I said innocently. 

He looked a little shocked, but recovereed quickly with a warm smile. 

"Yeah , ok. I've got a minute to spare." He said looking up at the hallway clock. I could care less about the time, I want some answers and now. 

"Good." I said, my cocky smirk coming into play. Before he could do anything, I opened up an abandaned science lab and kicked him in, slamming the door behind. He landed right on his butt since I kicked him in the stomach, and lay there coughing. 

"What the hell was that for?!? You could have killed me!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh for God sakes, grow a pair! I'm not here to beat you up, well not unless you give me some answers." I said smirking. I offered him my handin which he grugdingly took and stook up. 

"Now, I want to know whats going on between you and Sara, she's my friend and I'm not gonna watch her get hurt. Been there, done that." I said, my smirk gone. I noticed a pink blush spot on his cheeks and I grinned. 

"You liiike her!" I chanted, chuckling 

"We're just friends!!!" He exclaimed. Oh, now I know he does. 

"Why so defensive then? Well I don't care what you do, but if you hurt her mentaly or phyishily I swear I'll kick your a$$ threw your skull, got it?" I said, glaring daggers. 

He straigthened his shoulders and looked me dead on. "I would never do anything to hurt Sara. Ever!" He said. I genuinly smilied and patted him on the back. 

"Good to hear! So, we're cool?" I asked. He thought about that for a moment before he sighed and nodded. 

"Yeah, we're cool."

Greyson's POV 

I sighed heavily and responded, "Yeah, we're cool." She opened the door and I sprinted out into the hallway, all eyes on us. God, what do they think went on in there!?!" 

As I went to find Sara, I thought about what the girl told me. I can't believe theres already rumors about me in the first week I been here!! I womder who started this rumor about Sara and I? Not that I don't want it to be true. I'm starting to really like Sara more and more each day. But does she feel the same about me?

Why would Sara be friends with a girl, she scares the crap out of me! Man, is she bipolar or what, one second shes kicking me, then the next she's patting me on the back smiling. 

Moments later, I turned the corner and spotted Sara leaning against her locker. I jogged up to her breathless, she turned around looking puzzled. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++\ 

Man, don't you just love cliff hangers! XD bahaha Ok, I been working on a new story called Through The Door I Shall Fall. Its sorta like Alice In Wonderland but different. I just want to give u guys a little preview of it. 

A shiver traveled up my spine causing me to stop. I felt somebody watching me , I turned around but nobody was there. I kept on climing, but with caution. When I got up there I thought I saw a black shadow whiz past me. I shook my head furiously ruleing it to be my imagination. I droped the box and backed up to the wall. When my back hit the wall, I felt it move ynder me....

Does it sound good? Oh, and I don't now maybe there might be some romance in here? You just have to wait and see. ;)