Reaper

The VP of the satan's riders was a cold man it was said he had no soul and a cold heart. After all he did watch his little sister be murdered in front of him at the age of sixteen. That left a coldness in him that nothing could warm.

What happens when the presidents out spoken troublesome daughter comes back home from university looking a lot different when she left. The soft cute little girl that left is returning a hard street fighter biker chic. The sweet girl with collar bone lengthhair was gone it was now reaching her small waist and her curves had  definitely shown an appearance since she was gone.

Will this street fighter be the key to fixing a broken man or will the reaper be the key to fixing a broken woman or will they be too broken to be put back together again.
-------------------------------------------------------
"You want me to talk about it how can that fucking help Nix? What has talking ever done to help!?"

"It helps by getting it off of your chest and helps to fix some of the broken, it will help me to understand."

"You want me to fucking talk well fine, when I was sixteen me and my sister were kidnapped I watched them kill her while I was restrained so I could do nothing, I was released, I watched my mother do drugs that slowly killed her and I couldn't do anything about it once again or do you want me to talk about the people I have killed or why they call reaper."

I couldn't take it any longer I pressed my lips to his and looked him in the eye "I know why they call you reaper and I'm not scared of you. Why didn't you tell me any of this before?"