Epilogue

Norrie's P.O.V

 I sat down at the bed and brought out Dad's final letter, I can't believe it's been almost two years since he passed away. The pain is still here, but somehow we managed to cope with it.

"My Dearest Eleanor, if you're reading this then it means I'm gone. But know that I'm now better and not in pain" that's the first line of his letter, and yet I couldn't contain my tears and they started mounting up.

 "You know if there's one thing that I regret the most, it's not caring for you for such a long time. I spent most of your teenage years fighting with your Mum when in fact I should have taken care of you. I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I wasn't there for you when you had your first heartbreak, your first prom and almost wasn't there on your 18th birthday. There's a lot of things that I wish I could go back into and be there as your father, and for that I am very sorry.

 But Norrie, please know that I am very proud of you. I admire your strength and courage that enabled you to get through all of those things. If I was in your position I don't know if I could do the same thing. I'm quite alright with leaving like this because I know that you're strong enough to handle yourself and every single person around you.

 Please take care of your mother, make sure that she moves on from me. Because the last thing I want her to do is to mourn for me for the rest of her life. Also, I'm gonna ask you to look after Evan as well. We both know how fragile he is sometimes and it's gonna be nice to know that his older sister is there for him.

 Most of all, of course is that I wish you and your family all the best in the world. I may have been tough on Brad but I want you to know that I only did because I wanna test him up to his limit. I just wanna know if he really loves you with all his heart or is he just wasting your time. As for your baby, I want you to know that I will be guiding him always, you as well of course.

One last thing, I just wanna say sorry that I didn't make it to your wedding. That's probably one of the least tiring jobs a Dad could do and yet once again,  I'm not present on it. Eleanor, I'm very sorry for everything.

 I'm happy where I am right now and I will be guiding all of you, especially you my sweet daughter. I love you so much. I love you always Norrie, I really do."

 "Are you crying again?" Brad asked from behind. I wiped my tears away and faced him. He moved closer and wrapped his arms around me.

 "I'm sorry" I answered and then faced him.

 "It's alright. He will look after us always, I know that" Brad replied as he wiped my tears away.

 "You're gonna destroy your make up. Lydia worked hours just to get that" he whispered, I laughed a bit and remembered Thayer.

 "Where's Thayer?" I asked Brad and he suddenly went into panic mode.

 "Oh my God, he's not even 2 yet!" he's almost screaming. The nice thing about our son is that he can surprisingly walk on his own, and he's super friendly to everybody.

 Thankfully, Katie walked in carrying him. "Found him by the chocolate fondue fountain. Thank God he didn't fell" she uttered as she handed him to me.

 Brad then started giggling.

----

Connor's P.O.V

 Emery and I came such a long way. From that accident that almost killed me, up to right now we're standing next to each other. I reached for her hand and she held mine tightly.