(3) "Parental Advices"

Norrie's P.O.V

I forced myself in between them just to prevent Dad from making further damage on Brad's. That brief brawl ended up with a bloodied lip. "Stop!" Mum yelled and he did. To be honest, I don't know how Brad's lips received Dad's hatred towards him. It all happened so fast.

"I'm going to get something cold" I said and then rushed towards the kitchen to grab a bag of peas and immediately gave it to Brad.

"Dad what the hell?" I asked and got nothing but a glare from him. "Calm down" Mum told him but it's obvious he's far from doing so. "I told you Eleanor! He's bad for you!. You spent most of your life supporting him and now when it's finally your time he knocks you up!" Dad yelled.

"But Dad"

"No but's Eleanor, he clearly broke you"

"Da-"

"You're coming back to New York with us"

"I don't want to!" I just blurted those words out and saw his surprised reaction.

"What did you just say?" Dad is not even mad, he's really furious.

"Can everyone just calm down!" Mum was yelling at the top of her lungs and so we all shut up.

"Sir, I promise I'll take care of her and our baby" Brad uttered as he stood up. "Really huh? What about her dreams? Do you two even realize what you're doing when you did it?" he asked, giving a death glare at the both of us.

"We did" I muttered.

"No you didn't. Cause if you did none of this would have happened"

"I'd go to the lobby for a while" an uncomfortable Katie said as she walked out of the place.

No matter how much I explain it to them, we're nothing but dead meat.

—-

James's P.O.V.

(Song for his part is 'In My Veins' by Andrew Belle)

"Troye's the luckiest" Connor said as he sat beside me. It's crazy to think that he's been with me the whole journey. We've came so far, and now we're down to the final 10 shows of our career. At least for now.

"Why'd you say so?"

"Because you held on to him for so long even though he doesn't wanna be found you're still looking for him. You know, there's only a handful of people left in this world who can do that. You love him unconditionally" he answered.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For saying that you moron"

"It's alright man, it's the truth. If you love someone, that person should be proud. Guy or Girl, you're going to give it all you got. We'll always be here to support you" he then added and smiled.

"Thank you Connor"

"Anytime" he said to me and then smiled. But after a few moments of silence, I don't know what has gotten into me. Maybe a complete mix of sadness and desperation.

"Connor?" I asked and as soon as he turned his face to mine, I moved closer and kissed him on the lips. I tried to make him kiss me but when he didn't I quickly pulled away. He didn't pushed me or anything, he just sat there with his wide yes fixed at me. And I swear I never felt that bad my whole life.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" I said and then wrapped my arms him. "I'm sorry Connor, I'm so sorry" I whispered over and over again as the tears started to fall. I was expecting that he'll get mad but instead he just said "It's fine, just never ever tell that to anyone".

"I promise"

Maybe he forgave me out of pity but I'm glad he did. I can't lose him as well.

Evan's P.O.V

"Promise?" I asked Lydia after she told me about our next meeting a.k.a "WITH MY PARENTS".

We're at their house right now to announce our engagement to them. Their house is huge, I almost forgot how rich she was ever since she changed. Although she still looks posh, it's all toned down now.

"Hello Mr. Evans" I said and then we had a handshake.

"I can see that my daughter is happy, what happened?"

Lydia brought up her hand and showed his Dad the ring. I was hoping he would be happy and ecstatic about it but instead he frowned.

"You're literally fucked" I thought to myself.

—-

Norrie's P.O.V

I looked over and saw Brad and Dad talking on a separate room, both have been calm now for a while that's why I'm expecting a peaceful talk. Meanwhile, Mum and I are at the kitchen.

"So when did you find out about it?" she asked with her voice cracked. I can see how emotional she is , and I've never felt so little.

"Y-You know, when I first you as a baby I knew my life had changed forever. I knew that all of the things I went through led me up to you. All that I've been through shaped me up to be the person who will help you carry on with life. You were so little, and I spent countless trying to make you to go to sleep while your Dad makes your milk. And then countless months have passed and oyu finally made your first step ..."

Tears started falling from my eyes and so I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry" I uttered as I started breaking down.

"It's alright. Your baby is definitely a blessing. and Norrie?"

"What?"

"I know you're gonna be a great Mother. I love you so much"

"Thank You Mum, I love you too"

That's it for the chapter guys ^.^ . A bit touchy eh? But hey, stay tuned for the next chapter as most of it's part will be in Brad's P.O.V. After that a huge twist will happen and we'll get to see how he boss Mr. Dunham will handle the baby news. Please vote and comment lovelies xxx

Hey guys, please also read my other Brad Simpson fic "11:00" , it's bit of a scare over there. http://www.wattpad.com/87703348-11-00-brad-simpson-au-slow-updates-one