(12) "Bumps"

Norrie's P.O.V

 A couple more weeks have passed and I was actually able to see a lot more action happening than when The Vamps are still on tour. Connor and Emery are in New York right now for a two week vacation , I think that's great since I haven't had the chance to really bond with the two of them since you know . . . they got together. James had a Skype group conversation with me and the rest of the boys, he told us that he completely cut Troye off his life. "About time" I told him and he just laughed, it may have taken him a few years to realize that he never loved him but that's alright, at least his head is all clear now.

 The only thing that's worrying me right now is the impending separation of Katie and Tristan. Brad and I tried our best to convince them to work it out but it seems that we only just made it worst. Katie moved out of the house with their baby and the news ended up in the headlines when a bunch of paps caught her out.  They are also not in speaking terms for weeks now

 I called Auntie Pryce and asked her to talk to Katie and help her calm down, I don't know what exactly happened to the two of them but a mother always makes everything better, well I hope. 

 Tristan called Brad the other night and he was crying, I felt so sorry for him since I know how much he loves Katie and what's happening has been doing some serious damages.

 As for Brad and I , well he started working again. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to get bored but I wish he could waited a bit more.  He's writing songs for different bands these days, I guess that's alright. 

 My baby bump is getting bigger, I'm now just a week away from my 6th month. I can't believe I'm going to see my baby 3 months from now. We had a check up and the Doctor said it's a boy. Brad couldn't be any happier since he wants a 'Mini Me' trailing behind him.

 As for my parent, they've been suspiciously busy as they are constantly out of town. I heard Mum saying that Evan will be here with us as soon as he finishes some things in Birmingham, I really hope he will be. I miss that boy so much.

----

Katie's P.O.V

 "Please, love . Talk to me"

 I woke up in the middle of the night crying, I never thought I would be this broken. Tristan cheated on me and had the guts to keep it a secret. He's exactly like Brad.

 "Honey , it's all gonna be alright" that's what Mum said as she's trying to comfort me. "I miss him" I replied, barely able to speak.  "Then why don't you go back to him?" she asked.

 "I'm scared"

 "That he'll hurt you again?" she asked, I just nodded and cried on her shoulder. "He won't do that anymore Katie. I think he learned his lesson" she then added. I sat up straight and wiped my tears away.

 "I think he did. But you know I have trust issues Mum, and I don't think it will go away"

 "Honey, what happened between me and your father is over. Don't be afraid, not everyone especially Tristan will treat you that way"

 "Well he just did"

----

Connor's P.O.V

 Emery and I have been dating for a few months now but I still don't know a lot of things about her personal life. I tried to ask her about it but she kept on shutting me out, every single time.

 It was until this morning that I couldn't bare it any longer. While she was out for work, I went through her cabinet and opened one of her photo boxes. I promised myself that I'm only doing this so I can have a stronger connection with her, and I won't harm her with any of the information I'll find out. 

 I spent a few minutes looking at each of them, they all seem pretty adorable and normal. But then one particular pic caught my attention, it was pic of her and my Dad dated a few years ago. We haven't even meant each other yet.

 I looked at the back of the picture and saw a note, it says "Till next time , Simon".

 My heart started beating fast, what the actual fuck?.

----

Brad's P.O.V

 "Hey guys, so this a live stream as you all know, I am bored and at the studio writing songs. I just wanna say thank you for all the support you've been giving me over the past few months. Norrie and I have been doing our best at this whole parents slash couple thing and I think we're doing good so far" I said.

 I then panned the camera around so the viewers will see all the stuffs around me.

 "I have to earn money for my future family"

----

James's P.O.V

 In light of recent events,  I started reflecting on my whole life. And then also started wondering, how easier would things be if I let the whole world know who I really am. I first talked to my family and then to the lads and asked them how would they react if I tell everyone I'm bisexual. they all said they're gonna stand by me. That was the validation I needed.

 I took a deep breath as I set the webcam in front of me to start the video.

 "Hi, my name is James Mcvey. I am 24 years old and had been  a part of The Vamps for 7 years. Now, I feel like this is the right time for the world to know me as me. Not as a guitarist or a singer, but as James. And I'm gonna start that by saying , I am bisexual"

---

that's it for this chapter guys, what do you think? Please vote and comment :) xx

Did James do the right thing? And will Tris and Katie fix their problem in time? What about Connor? What is Emery's connection to his father?