(25) "Young Hearts" ( SERIES FINALE )

Norrie's P.O.V

 Six months have passed since that night Logan Simpson was once again caught and brought back to jail. He did not succeed on his massacre plan but he was able to bring down everyone's sense of security. To be attacked at your own home is not something that you easily forget, Logan was able to kill the guards and that's the main reason why he was able to reach our house. He became a heartless monster, even Brad couldn't believe it. He knew he's evil, he just never expected for him to reach that level. Maybe that's one of life's biggest question, how can someone have that much hate in their hearts that they would wanna kill that person?. It actually saddens me , knowing that there are people out there like him.

 Things in the house went back to normal a few weeks after that. But unfortunately, Consuelo asked Mum if she could take a long vacation to cope with everything that just happened. Mum happily said 'Yes' and told her not to worry since we'll only  be here waiting for her to come back.  And that time is today.

 Upon hearing the news, all our friends called and texted us to ask if we're alright. A swarm of media people also did a one night camping stint right in front of our house, hoping for an interview with any of us. I would have loved to give them what they wanted just for the sake of them going away, but Brad doesn't want me to do so. As he doesn't like the idea of dragging down his own name with Logan.

 It's only 7:00 am today and yet the house is already filled with people. I don't even recognize half of them.

 "There's Norrie! Get her to eat something and drag her to make up station please!" I looked to my side and saw Kelsey talking to a mini microphone that dangles from her ear. I almost forgot, it's my wedding day. And we hired her as a Co-Wedding Coordinator.

----

Evan's P.O.V

"Can you believe it honey? After all these years they are finally getting married" Lydia said happily while helping me with my necktie.

 "Don't forget love, you were one of the people who tried to stop them from getting back together" I joked and so she playfully slapped me. "I hate you" she uttered and then at the same time smirked at me.

 "I'm just kidding. We'll get married too, someday" I said and then kissed her forehead.

 "I know. I'm not ready yet anyway"

 "We'll have the most perfect wedding I promise"

 "Evan?"

 "What?" I asked.

 "I love you"

 "I love you too Lydia"

---

Connor's P.O.V

 "Connor?" I turned around and saw Emery as she got out of our hotel room's closet. She's wearing the blue colored dress for Norrie and Brad's wedding. You know that feeling you get when you see someone for the first time and you just know in your heart that you're gonna be in love with them for a very very long time? That is the feeling I just got after seeing her wearing that.

 "Babe you look beautiful" I said, couldn't keep the smile and awe off my face.

 "Really? I think I look fat"

  "No you don't" I uttered as I wrapped my arms around her. "I can't wait to get you out of this dress later tonight" I whispered. She chuckled and pushed me away.

 "Calm down will ya?"

 "I just love you so much" I said and she just smiled. A few minutes after, the chauffeur knocked on the door to ask if we're ready to go.