(16) "The Take Back"

Brad's P.O.V

 I took a deep breath as I entered Norrie's room, whatever happens now I don't care. If she's mad at me, I'll make sure to get on her good side again, I was wrong and I need to make up for that.

 "You awake?" I asked as I opened the door and saw Norrie eating a banana on her bed. "Yep. Come in" she replied and so I did. I sat beside her in bed and told her that we'll get her out an hour from now.

 "That's great" she replied but her smile is not the same. She can't even look at me straight. "Look, babe I'm really sorry for what I did -" before I could continue walking and working on my apology, Norrie already stopped me.

 "Just stop lying okay? Brad I would understand if you had to break my heart over and over again, I would accept that. But for you to lie to me in my face , that's another thing. And I know that my father asked you to and it's totally not your fault but still. You lied to me Brad when you already said you wouldn't"

 "I'm so sorry" I uttered and she just hugged me .

 "Dad told me everything. I need to know from you if that's the last of it"

 "Yes"

 "You promise?" she asked.

 "I do"

---

Tris's P.O.V

 I called Mrs. Anderson and asked her if Katie's staying there and when she said yes I told her that I'll come over so we can talk. We haven't had proper communication for days and I'm dying to see her. "You should talk to her. And as soon as possible" that's what her mother told me when I dropped by on their home.

  I also tried calling her bust she won't answer any of my calls. I can't believe we are at this point, this rock bottom place with almost no option to go. All I know is that if I still don't talk to her then everything is over. No take backs , no nothing.

 We'll be completely over.

----

James's P.O.V

 Harry and Niall of One Direction came by the office of our label to ask how I'm doing .. at least that's what I think. I told them I'm doing great and they both offered their support. Harry has an interesting question to ask though.

 "If you are not who you were , then who are you?"

 I think that's such a powerful thing to think about. For the first time in forever, I felt real not only to the world and the people around me but also to myself. That is something so overdue.

 "I think you're really strong. For someone to face that amount of backlash, that is astounding. You went out on a limb and proved to everyone that it's okay being yourself. Not many people in the business can say the same" Niall added.

 "Thanks Guys" I replied to them. A few minutes after, they went to another room for a sudden meeting. They're also waiting for the other lads to come so they can talk about a collaboration with one of our artists. I wish it would have been us, but we're done singing ... at least for now. 

 ---

Norrie's P.O.V

As soon as I got home, the reality of everything I just found is taking full effect. I can't believe I'm losing my father. I can't believe he won't even see my son grow up, he's not gonna be there for his birthday, his first ever Christmas, his first day of school. He won't see his grandson grow up.

 "Everything's gonna be fine" Evan whispered as he and Lydia walked by. How can I hope that everything's gonna be fine? When this once happy house is now starting to crumble.

 I know we'll all meet our demise at some point in life, I'm not just ready to lose him yet.

 "Do you wanna sleep babe?" Brad asked.

 "No. I think I'll talk to Dad for a while"

 "Okay. I'll be at our room" he replied and then kissed my forehead, before going upstairs. i took a deep breath before I entered Dad's room.

 There, I saw him holding his chest, his face shows that he's in pain.

 "Dad? Is everything alright? What's going on?" I asked as I rushed to him.

 "It's nothing. I'm fine" he replied and smiled at me.

-----

Katie's P.O.V

 "Katie!"

 "Yes Auntie?"

 "Someone wants to talk to you at the guest room"

 "What?"

 "Guest Room. Now!"

 "Okay!!" I replied and then ran out of the room and went where she told me too. I thought it's weird but what the hell. As soon as I closed the door and walked towards the bed is. I saw Tristan sitting at the side.

 "What are you doing here?"

 "I miss you"

 "Stop! Please"

----

Connor's P.O.V

 I'm more than thankful that Emery cleared it all up. I also assured her that I'm not gonna judge her by her past, mostly because I'd hate it if she would judge me for mine. Now, I'm on my way to see my Dad and thank him for what he did.

 I was driving down Fork Ave. while blasting music inside my car. I wasn't able to do this for years, everything is just so hectic for me to have some time for myself.

 I thought everything is gonna be fine from now, that is until I reached an intersection. The stop light on the side turned red, signalling the car from my left and right side to come to a halt. I pushed through, only to get side swept by an incoming truck.

 The last few moments were filled with nothing but terror. I felt myself swirling around before the car turned over. And the last thing I could remember is hitting my head so hard against the glass before everything just went dark.

---

that's it for this chapter guys, what do you think? Please vote and comment x

 Lots of things happened right? :) Will Tris and Katie resolve their problem? Will Connor be alright? stay tuned. 9 CHAPTERS LEFT XX