(10) "Homecoming pt.2"

Connor's P.O.V

 I was greeted by my family in the same way as a hero's homecoming, they even contacted the town mayor and made today June 18, 2015 , 'Connor Ball's Day'.

 "Is this necessary?" I asked Mum as I was escorted to a float. "Of course it is, your very last performance should be in your hometown" she replied to me with full smile. "Mum, you know I'll still be doing stuffs like this right? I'm just taking a long break" I uttered but she already walked away. Leaving a chance for Emery to talk to me.

 "Hello rascal" I turned around and saw her beaming face. "So you're a part of this?!!" I had to raise my voice since the parade already started.

 "Yep. You liked it?" she replied, smiling.

 "Yes, I'm just shocked"

 "I am as well. But Con, I'm glad you quit"

 "You too know this is just a break right?" I asked, Emery just smiled and kissed me in front of all the people. I thought that was so weird of her, but I just went along with it.   

 I looked around and saw all the smiling faces with their hands waving at me. I started waving back and it made them really happy. This has got to be one of the best days of my life.

----

Tristan's P.O.V

 I got home and was greeted by tons of people, I literally looked first for Katie and our baby Cecilia. "Welcome home babe" Katie said and kissed me. Everyone cheered on but I can't be happy. At least on the inside. There was something wrong with her kiss. It's a loveless one.

"Is everything alright?" I whispered.

"I have hopes it will be" she said and then gave me the baby. "Alright now, anyone take a pic of them yeah?" she asked and walked away. I wanna come after her but I was stopped by my relatives asking gazillion of questions.

-----

Norrie's P.O.V

 "Brad?" I was calling out his name but he's not answering, where in the world is that boy?.

  I walked passed Dad's study room and heard him talk to Brad, he then said my name and that made me stop. I do not intend to eavesdrop but I couldn't myself, and I hated myself for it. "Norrie has the right now" It was Brad talking.

 I grabbed the knob to steady myself more and then leaned in closer, only to realize that the door is moving and it's too late to stop it. A squeak filled the study room as Dad and Brad came into my view. "Norrie? What are you doing here babe?" Brad quickly asked, looking nervous as ever.

 "Just looking for you" I replied in the most uncomfortable voice I could ever use.

 "Were you eavesdropping on us?" Dad asked sternly.

 "Ye- I mean No. I'm not" I answered.

 "Are you sure?"

 "Y-Yes"

 "Okay. Brad , you can go" he told him and so I was able to let out a sigh. "Let's go out for a walk" Brad asked and when I nodded , he accompanied me out of Dad's study room. I swear there is something going on . I need to find out what it is. 

-----

Brad's P.O.V

 "Brad come on you're such a girl!!" Norrie is literally yelling at me. It's not my fault she can change clothes that fast, and take note she's pregnant which should make moving a little more difficult.  What happened this morning was a little too close for comfort. I tried to reason out with his Dad and told him that maybe it's better if she knows. So when the time comes and it happens, the broken pieces I'll be picking up will still have a chance to get whole again. I want her to be able to spend as much time with her Dad during his last days, that was something I wasn't able to do with mine. And to take that away from her is probably one of the hardest things I had to do.

 "Five Minutes!" I yelled back and heard her grunt. God I love her.

 "Ms. Anderson someone is looking for you!" This time it's Consuelo. "Who is it?' she asked and then walked out of the room. I got out of the closet and looked at the mirror for literally 5 seconds before grabbing my glasses, then I ran out to follow her.

 I ran down the stairs and saw her sitting at the couch with someone a little too familiar.

 "Lucy? What are you doing here?"

--

that's it for this chapter guys  :) what do you think please vote and comment  :D what is Lucy's intention? tell me your wildest guest and the closest gets a follow x