(11) "Une Dernière Fois"

Norrie's P.O.V

 "Can you believe it?" I asked Brad while we're having coffee and talking about Lucy, who visited us almost weeks ago. "Actually no. but it's nice of her to do that" he replied and took a sip. Lucy came by to tell me that her father wants to start an art school and is wishing to have her on the team. I told her I can't because of my pregnancy but she assured me that they're willing to wait. I don't know how many times I thanked her. Because to be honest, I don't think I will be working for Mr. Dunham in a few years or so. Hes a very patient and understanding man but he has a bad spot for everyone who quits on something. I backed out of the workshop , I'm sure he's pissed at me. He's just too polite to say so.

 The same cannot be said for  Brad though. He's still distant from her, I can't blame him though. She had forced sex with him.

 "So you already got a hold of your future huh?"

 "What do you mean babe?" I asked.

 "After the wedding, after our baby's born . . . you know what do with your life. You can fulfill your dreams"

 "Yes. But I'll do that with you"

 "The thing is. I don't want you to"

 "What did you say Brad?"

 "Don't get me wrong babe, I want you to have everything you want. I just want to support you all the way"

 "What do you mean?"

 "We'll flip roles. You supported me for many years now it's my turn to support you"

 "I won't do that anytime soon you know that"

 "Why not?"

 "Are you kidding me? You just retired from singing in order for us to have a normal family life and now you want me to work?" Brad then stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "Fine, whatever you say. I just want you to be happy" he then whispered.

 "Thanks love"

---

James's P.O.V

 I can't believe normal life would be this peaceful, especially for a 24 year old former guitarist of one of the world's most famous band. If I had known it will be like this then I would have considered quitting a long time ago, of course that would be impossible though.

 Now looking back at the past 7 years I would say that I'd carry them for the rest of my life. I still can't believe that I got to experience all of that, I  literally went around the whole world doing the thing I love the most . . . and that is playing music. Just trying to think about how many people were were able to touch is just mind boggling. To think that every single day they would tell us how much we helped them, that is something that would be attached to me up to the day I die.

 The doorbell then started ringing and so I got up and answered to it, I opened the door and saw Troye standing on the other side. "Hi" he said and then flashed that OH-MY-GOD-WHO-GAVE-YOU-PERMISSION-TO-HAVE-THAT-SMILE smile. My heart skipped a beat, I know this day would eventually come. I just can't believe it's happening right now.

----

 Connor's P.O.V

 I spent the night making love with Emery at her apartment, I think it's amazing how far we came considering that she once got away, well almost. "I just wanna stay like this forever" I whispered to her ear.