Chapter 4: Ill Arguments

To say that last night was the night that I didn't sleep well was the biggest understatement beyond the Andromeda. I barely slept because of Chad and this "Delilah" chick with a really cool British accent. And when I actually fell asleep, Guilianna decided to play freakin' dinosaur and stumble into the apartment.

"Kendall Gloria Williams! Get your big fat arse out of bed!" Guilianna screeches. I jump out of my bed and stand up straight like I was in the military. There, in the kitchen, stood Guilianna with a banana in her hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Ditching me like it was freakin' nothing! Well, I got news for you, sweetie. It is a huge something. You could have been kidnapped. And not just you! Olive too!" she screeches and throws the banana at me. I dodge and it lands on my pillow. Well, there goes a perfectly good banana.

"I was worried sick! And then Chad and I accidently switched keys, so when he left, I was alone! I also didn't like the fact that there was a perverted old dude checking me out! You know how that feels? Freakin aw- Ouch!" Guilianna looks to her right and holds her arm. Next to her was Olive, the blanket around her shoulders.

"Shut the hell up! Can't you see that Ken's arm is broken and I look like a zombie! You wanted reasons? There are some reasons. Now let me sleep. Some of us don't even feel the slightest bit better from last night." With that said, Olive walks to her bed and falls onto her stomach.

Guilianna stares with wide eyes at me and that is when she notices the white cast around my right arm. Her eyes soften and she runs over to give me a hug. "I'm so sorry! Forget what I said!" she apologises.

"Can't... breathe," I manage to choke out. She releases me and walks back to the kitchen.

"How about I make it up to you guys," she says. Before she says anything else, a mass of brown hair and a green blanket flies past us.

"Momma's going down!" we here Olive yell as the door close. Puking sounds could be heard through the door. And it sounds pretty bad. We look at each other and then to the closed bathroom door where Olive locked herself.

"A simple 'no' would've suffice," Guilianna mumbles one of her infamous jokes and chuckles, "Oh well! More Fruit Loops for us!" I glare at her and she stops.

"We give her a minute. If it doesn't stop, we go in, agree?" I ask pointing to the door. She nods. We count the seconds until we finally reach one. She was still vomiting.

I walk over and knock on the door. "Olive, you need any help in there?" I ask. It was pretty useless since she couldn't answer with the vomit in her mouth. The vomiting stops, but the door doesn't open.

"Olive?" No answer. I look over at Guilianna. "Get ready. If I say the word, then you are helping me take her to the hospital." I say. She nods again. I look for my apartment keys. Once I found them, I unlock the door. There laid Olive, passed out on the floor with her head halfway in the toilet. I walk closer to her and try to help, but having only one arm didn't help at all.

"Anna, can you come help me out?" I call. Guilianna comes in and helps me drag our unconscious friend to her bed. Once on her bed, I throw her blanket over her body and exhale loudly.

"For a small girl, she is heavy," I say and chuckle lightly, trying to lighten the mood. Guilianna just stares at Olive, not even cracking a smile like she usually does when she hears my stupid jokes.

"Ken, come here," Guilianna says softly. I walk over to the other side of the bed. She points at Olives cheek. "Is that blood?" Her hand was shaking slightly as I look at Olive's cheek. There was definitely something red on her cheek.

"To the hospital... now!" I order Guilianna. She nods and helps me yo carry Olive again. We take her to Guilianna's car and lay her on the backseat. I climb in the back with her and Guilianna gets into the driver's seat.