Chapter 3: First Meeting (Part 3)

Everybody waits while I drill holes into Guilianna's skull. She notices me and points into my direction. The announcer and crowd notices and turns toward the entrance. All eyes were on me. I lookbat the bar and see Trevor still sitting there, a huge smirk plastered all over his face as he clapped.

I should've known Guilianna would've done something like this when she heard the word karaoke. Every single freakin' time!

I walk nervously through the crowd, who made a path for me to go through. When I step onto the stage, a mic was shoved immediately into my hands. Guilianna was instantly in front of the crowd, waiting for the show to start. Oh how I hated her at that moment.

I look at the options for the songs and my breath hitched, though nobody notices. Holy crab cakes! There was barely anything there I know of. I started to panic on the inside. I was not going to sing the song that Ian sang before. When my eyes land on a certain song title, I was completely relieved. It was the only song I knew like the back of my hand.

I sigh and wait for the music to play. I didn't even look at the words that appear on the screen behind the crowd. The words came spilling out of my mouth. For the next few minutes, the crowd staya silent and watches me thoughtfully. And I was ecstatic when the song ended. I was about to jump off of the stage and strangle Guilianna. The crowd erupta in cheers as I give the mic to the announcer and run off the stage. Guilianna's eyes keep following my every move. When I was close enough for her to hear me, I start to speak.

"Guilianna Ellen Effing Davis!" I call her by her full name. You know what they say; "you know you are in trouble when you are called by your first name".

"Kendall Alexandria Williams," she says with a satisfied grin on her face. When she sees my hands ball into fists, her grin vanishes. "Oh hell." With that said, she pushes through the crowd, trying to run away from me. I start to sprint after her.

"You took the words out of my mouth!" I yell from the crowd, earning a few stares which I didn't care about, "Because that is where you'll be in a few minutes!" I chase her outside the building where she stops, panting and giggling. She knew I would never kill her.

"What the hell was that, Anna?" I ask. She turns toward me and smiles.

"Ken, lighten up! You've gotta live a little," she says calmly, like she wasn't about to face death.

"I could've done it on my-"

"You've got quite the voice," a voice says behind me. I turn around and sigh.

"Can't you see that were in the middle of something?" I ask, gesturing toward me and Guilianna. He smiles.

"You can continue your argument with your 'girlfriend' later," he says, emphasizing girlfriend. I scoff.

"Dude, can't you see I'm as straight as I line?" I ask.

"Things can change, Ken. One day, you might be as straight as a circle," he chuckles, causing Guilianna to laugh behind me. I roll my eyes.

"The key word here is might," I says, "meaning that it may not happen."

"Or that it can happen," he says, trying to annoy me. He got his wish. I'm about to send the both of them flying into the street. I snort and finally look at him.

"What do you want, Trevor?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Just wanted to see if you're okay," he says, "and to find Chad. Have you guys seen him?"

"I know where he is," Guilianna says, "I'll take you to him." She tajes Trevor by his arm and practically drags him back into the bar. I follow, but made my way to the bar for another drink. Once I sit down and ordered, I look around the bar. Nobody's preforming, so they are either on a break or just ended the thing.

The Road BetweenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara