*Author's Note: Please Read*

Hello, dear reader! First, I must welcome you. If you're familiar with my other works, you're super awesome. And if you're new, I hope you enjoy this, and maybe my other works as well! You may find, though, that this story has a bit of a different approach, style, and tone than my others. Regardless, I do hope you like it. :)

~ A - f e w - t h i n g s - y o u - s h o u l d - k n o w ~

1. When I type in regular text, this is a narrator's third person point of view.

2. The rest, in bold & italics, is in first person, coming from the point of view of a text message written by the main character (Rachel) to the secondary character (Anthony).

3. Occasionally, the chapters will alternate between these two different styles. Most chapters will be in the form of a text, but some are completely third person.

Basically, this:

If you see anything written in regular font, like this, that means it's in third person narrative. Bold and italics, like this, is coming in the form of a text message, from the Leading Lady to the Boy of Her Dreams.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Helpful criticism is appreciated, as is sharing your opinions. I do love to hear my readers' thoughts! And if you're really enjoying it, a vote or two (or fifty seven) would be absolutely stupendous.

~ T h a n k s ~

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, all the way to the top! I read every single comment I receive, respond to every follow with a thank-you message, do not leave questions unanswered, and appreciate all my readers! Do know that if you're supporting this story, I am well aware of it, and immensely appreciative!

~ A - f e w - d e d i c a t i o n s ~

Considering I'm not going to be doing dedications every chapter, I would like to make a few of them right here, to thank all of my major supporters/people who've inspired me.

daisyandashtree , Chanbelle , aquagiraffe , wonder1238 , , missromannumerals , CharlotteTheWriter , swimmingly , @collisions- outerwebs , yagala1100 (my very first fan), OBSESSED_WITH_BOOKS , SunKissedSky (the girl that helped me realize plot lines are essential to stories) and, although I've mostly just admired them from afar, toastedbagels , yoyopay , and EmSlough , because they're responsible for some of my favorite stories on wattpad, and reading them inspired me to strive for excellence (whether or not I've quite achieved it). Thank you immensely, all of you!

~ B o n u s ~

The first three people who vote for this story at least five times will receive a follow from me. And from the people who write the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and hundredth comment, I will be taking read requests. :)   (Note: I will not read if the story is R-rated, contains mature content, or is vampire, werewolf, or paranormal.)

~ I n - C o n c l u s i o n -~

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy! And don't forget to vote, comment, and share. ;D

- Avery

Note* All the parts will be 600 words or less, with the exception of two or three.

Second note* Please, please, if possible, refrain from cursing in the comments. I would like everything associated with this story to remain clean. I would be very appreciative, thanks! :)