We ran into the clearing and I saw the rogues. They were many of them, but not as many as before. I growled when I saw their leader. When he saw me he smirked and that made Ross growl. The smirk grew bigger but I just growled lauder.

''Finally'' the rogue leader said and that made Ross growl even lauder.

Ross started to shift and some of our guards did too.

'Think about the outfit than you want' someone said in my head.

I closed my wolf eyes and started to think about me in human form in leggings and thank top. I felt my bones cracking and then me standing on my two legs. I opened my eyes and looked down. I was wearing black leggings with a black thank top.

I looked up and saw that Ross was looking at me. He was wearing only shorts so I could see his chest and boy I did not want to look away.

Ross looked at me shocked but soon masked it with a growl and looked back at the rogues. He will ask later about this. Now we had a bigger problem to face.

''What do you want?'' Ross asked in his Alpha voice.

''The same thing we did the last time we were here.'' The rogue leader said, "We want The White Wolf."

''Well you are not going to get her.'' Ross said and the rogue growled.

''Oh we will. One way or other'' the rogue growled back.

''No you won't'' Ross growled out.

''Yes we will,'' he said and looked at me,'' she will come if she wants her family safe''

When I heard that I growled and that made him smirk. I could feel my hands getting warmer and warmer. That confused me, but I just ignored it and continued to growl at the rogue.

''You want your family safe don't you?'' he asked and I growled, ''then you will have to come with us''

''Your lying,'' I growled,'' you wouldn't hurt them. You're too weak for them''

''Who said it will be us?'' the rogue asked with a smirk.

''What do you mean?'' Ross asked growling.

''I didn't say that we will hurt them, I only asked if she wants them safe'' he said with a smirk.

''No one will hurt my family. No one!'' I growled and my hands just got hotter and hotter by the second.

''You can't stop Derek'' The rogue smirked.

''Who's Derek?'' Ross asked still growling. The rogue looked at me and smirked.

''Oh why don't you ask your Luna?'' the rogue said with a smirk. Everybody looked at me confused, but I didn't do anything I just kept growling at the rogue. How can I know who Derek is?

''You don't know him?'' the rogue asked me and when I didn't answer he just laughed, ''Didn't The Moon Goddess tell you about what she creates and who are they?''

I was still confused. What was he talking about? The Moon Goddess creates werewolves. She creates white wolf that has to protect every werewolf from the evil that she c-....

Derek. He is the evil creation that the Moon Goddess created. I growled at the rogue and he smirked.

''So you do know...'' the rogue said still with the creepy smirk on his face that makes me want to puke.

Ross looked at me but I just shook my head at him and looked back at the rogue. We will have to talk about this later. Ross just growled at me again and focused on the rogue ahead.