Chapter14:More of us

The next morning....In the gym

"Come on guys there are 9 hours until grad we got to get this stuff done." Solenia yelled.

She hadn't seen Damion since they both woke up he was probably doing something that has to do with his other mission.
After setting things up in the gym she had to check on the music for the after party, she did so, everything was going great but it was exguasting. It was recess and she decided she was not hungry all she needed was sleep.

She went outside and found a nice spot under a tree in the shade from the hot sun. The cool spring brezze in her hair made her fall asleep faster.

But before she had completly fallen asleep she turned on her alarm to go off 2 minutes before lunch ended. Her eyes closed and she drifted off into a deep sleep. After 30 minutes she felt her body shifting all over the place. Her eyes slowly opened and her vision was blurry.

It cleared to revil Damion knelt in front of her with his golden eyes looking at her. "Hey Solenia wake up." "Huh?" she sprung up.

"Oh god what time is it!" she quickly took up her phone and saw the time 12:50. "Oh phew i'm not late acutally I have 5 minutes." She looked back at Damion and saw that he had a smirk on his face, staring at me with compationate eyes.

"What?" She asked. "You look really wierd sleeping outside of your and my house." He said standing up. "I do?" he nodded and handed out his and to help her up. She took his and and got up.

He got her books. And looked at her outfit. And pointed out something. "Is that my sweater?" she looked down and saw that it was his blue sweater with the lightning bolt on it. "Yeah I guess it is.

You can have it back if you want." She said as she walked back to the school with him. "Naw..you keep it for now you look nice in it." She smiled at him. And looked back at the school. "So..where did you get my sweater anyway?"

"Oh you forgot it at my house the first time you stayed and then I left it in my locker, and it's kind of big on me so I thought it would make an awesome blanket." "Well you are kinda warm or is it..." "No it's not I got it under contol now. Trust me." "Alright..so you ready for your speach this evening?"

"Yeah i'm kinda nervous but I remebered always foucus on you and it will feel like everyone else will disaper. "Exactly! Good, you remembered. Just foucus on me Danny Amy Vira or- Wait Vira!" She interupted.

"Oh did I forget to mention that she'll be hanging out with us from now on." "Yeah you kinda did, but it's ok, i'm calm...I'm sure if I get to know we will become awesome friends."

He put his arm around her and put her and smirked at her. "Good i'm glad to to hear it." "Hey how's your mission going?" "Slower than I thought I may have to.."

all of sudden Amy ran up to Damion. "We got something!" "Oh...Uh" he looked at Amy then back at Solenia. "Go be safe, just be back in time for my speech." "Trust me I'll be back before then."

He took her hand and put his finger on her wrist. He kissed her hand and ran along side Amy away from the school. She looked down at her wrist and saw a watch. He promised he would get on for her, it was in her favourite color turquoise.

She headed back to the school well rested and energized to finish the last preporations for grad. 3 hours went by and it was time to go home and get dressed for graduation. Solenia hadn't heard from Damion. She looked at her new snazy watch that he gave her. "Hi mommy i'm home!"

"Hi Solenia, listen your father is not going to make it to your graduation but I'll be there." "I had a feeling, don't worry about it at least your coming." She said as she headed up stairs. "I really hope you make it Damion." She said to herself.