Chapter4:Choices

Damion's p.o.v

I saw Solenia Blush at my comment. She giggled. "I'll give one to you when you least expect it." She said. I laughed and got out the car so did she.

I threw my bag over my shoulders. I looked behind me and saw her holding her head and cringing in pain. "You ok?" I asked. "Y...yeah i'm fine." I held her hand lightly. "You'll be fine." I opened the door. She spun around in amasmemt.

"Wow popular, and you live in an awesome house. How did I end up meeting a guy like you, out of my leauge." She said putting her head on my shoulder. I chuckled. I pulled her close to me "Maybe it's fate." I said. She laughed at me. "Mom! I'm home!" "Ah! Master Damion welcome home." My maid said.

"Thanks Linda..um..Linda this is Solenia, you will not only serve Amy ,Danny, and I, but you will now adress her as mistress Solenia." I told her. "Ah I see well mistress Solenia, welcome to master Damion's home. "Thankyou." She said.

Later we starting playing call of buty. And at this point Soleina and the other were having a great time. But I did noticed she stopped at times holding her head and cringing in pain but it passes quickly.

I had to talk to mom about this. I left the room. "MOM!" I yelled. "I'm in the kitchen!" she responded. "Mom something is wrong with Solenia." "Oh what's wrong?"

"Ever since she started getting her memory back she's been getting these painfull headaches." "Oh I see her body is getting ready to chose her path." "Huh?" "You see, she has to chose between discovering her true self or she would chose to continue to live in the fake life she thinks she has."

"So when will all this happen?" "Well based on all the headaches she's been having maybe tonight, One more serious head pain and she will be in a deep sleep until she choses." "Hm so I'm geussing we will have to have them sleep over?!"

"Yes Damion they may stay." "Sweet!" I said as I went back to the game room. After awhile I told them that they could stay over if the wanted to.

They all agreed, which I was happy about. A few moments after that I heard a car pull in and a car door slam. That means my dad's home and he's not very happy. I heard the front door slam.

"ALICE!" my dad yelled. "I sweety how was work?" "Great, just great." I walked in. "Hi dad." I said as my friends followed me in. "Hello son, Danny,Amy,Kara." He said while walking away. "Wait a sec." He backed up. "Who's this?" he said pointing to Solenia.

"Um Dad this is Solenia, she has become a very close friend like Danny and Amy." "Nice to meet you." She said with a polite smile. My father stepped up and examined her. "I don't like her." he said going upstairs. "But why?"

"I like Kara better how come you don't hang out with Kara anymore?" "Because she's a bully Dad!" while my father and I were arguing. My friends just stood there snacking on popcicles. ''Dad! Sigh anyway thier staying over tonight.'' I said as I walked away. 'Ha with who's premision?'' he asked feeling confident. 'Mom of course.''

"Well we will just see about that." He said while walking away. "Ok guys where do you think we should sleep tonight?" I asked them. "What about the bunk bed room?" Amy suggested. "You guys have a bunk bed room."

"Yeah it's right across from the imfermary room." "Cool!" I opened he door to the bunk bed room, it has 4 pairs of bunk beds. "I call top one!" Danny yelled. Then I heard Solenia scream in pain followed by a thud.

I turned around and saw her on the floor, slowly breathing. I heard my dad yell my name. All I care about right now is Solenia. "Guys go down stairs and see what my dad wants, i'm taking Solenia to the infermary room." "Sure." They both said in unicine.

I picked her up and brought her to the infermary and set her down carefully, then I went down stairs. "Hey dad who's at the....door." it was Kara. "Hi DAMION!" "Hey Kara what are you doing here?" "I invited her here, plus i'm sending you two on a date tommorow." He said with pride. "I'm not going on a date with her Dad!"

"Why not?" they both asked at the same time. "Beacuse i'm going to get busy, I don't have time to date!" I lied honestly I care about school what so ever. "Well make time." He said patting her on the head. "UGH! Fine!" "YAY!!!!" she shriek as she hugged me.

"Ok I said I would go out with you I didn't say that you could hug me so PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!" I screamed. "K sorry...." we all stood there in awkward silence. "K so where am I sleeping?" "UH...bunk bed room." "Yay I love bunk beds are we sharing Damion?" "HELL NO!!!!" I yelled.

Solenia's p.o.v

It was dark I walked around. "Hello?" I yelled. I saw a light ahead. I touched it.

"I am the conscience of choice and I am here to help you make your desicion." "What desicion?" "The desicion of treaking on the path of you true self, or stay with the life you have now." "Wait this explains the flash backs i've been having, this is not my real life."

"You may not remember the rest of your real life, but you will know the important people in your life....chose wisely." "I can't imagin going back to my old life." "Have you made your choice?" "Yes I have made my choice."

End p.o.v

The next morning. "Gasp, Amy!, Danny wake up were late!" "Oh no!" they both yelled. "Come on get in the car!" they hopped in the car and just made it to school.

At the lunch bell.....

Damion's p.o.v

I was at my locker,I could't stop thinking about Solenia, I had hoped she was ok. "Hey Damion!" "What do you want Tyler."

Tyler a good for nothing jock who loves to date girls and just dump them. "Where that pretty girl that always hangs out with you." "Why what do you want with her." I felt anger grow inside of me.

"Just wanted to see if she wanted to go on a date and then you if she's lucky, I might wanna take it to the next level." AHHHHH! I punched his clock out hard. So hard he fell to the ground. "Don't you ever talk about her like that again!"

Then I heard a door bolt open from behind. "Damion you have detention after school, I hope don't have any plans." "Ugh great." I walked to the lunch room and found Amy and Danny sitting at our regular table.

I plopped myself down and scoffed at what Tyler said. "Hey bro you ok?" Danny asked playing with his unidentified food. "No, I got detention!" "What did you do?" Amy asked while eating mash potato's. "I punched Tyler." Danny spit out his water and Amy almost choked. "You did what!" they both said in excitment.