Chapter2:Why dose he care

It is confirmed she has turquoise eyes!" everyone was talking again then I realized the teacher was holding my hand. I could see Damions soft gentil hands now in angry fists.

Oh my god he's jealous! I quickly let pulled my hand away and went back to my seat. I saw Damion was still mad.

"Damion?" I put my hand ontop of his and he instantly snapped out of it. He looked down at our hands and then looked back up at me. He blushed. 20 minutes later class ended I don't even remember what happened in the class all I remember is staring at his eyes for alittle while.

"So what do you have next?" he asked me. "Uh...Gym!" "Sweet so do I, lemme see you time table." I gave him my time table, he compared it next to mine, he examined it carefully. After awhile I saw a huge smile apper on his face. "What? What is it?!" I asked.

"Well I have some good news and some not so great news."

"Go on." "K good news is that we are in the same classes and your locker is next to mine and across from my friends." "Great what's the not so great news?" "Kara is coming this way." We both looked in the direction that Kara was in.

"Hey you." She said with a secductive tone. She wraped her arms around his neck. "Let go! Kara!" "I'm just showing you some love." "No there is no love for the 10th time today!" he said to her. "What eve's anyway what class do you have now Damion?" she said while twirling her hair. "Gym , so dose Solenia." I waved from behind him.

"Well she going to need luck cause once i'm done with her other team mates she's going to be alone." She said walking away. "What dose that mean?" I asked in confustion. "Oh no." "What?" "I know what she mean't by that." "What?" I asked still confused.

"Were playing volley-ball in gym today and Kara is the queen of volley-ball, she's the leader on the volley-ball team."

"Oh cool volley-ball I love volley-ball I used to be the champ back at my old school...it's also because I some how jump really high so it gives people a great advantage." I said laughing. Damion just stared at me with passionate eyes like he was daydreaming. I grabbed his hand. Got on my mid heels cause he's about 2 heads taller than me. I yelled into his ear. "EARTH TO DAMION!"

"Huh?...oh sorry let's get going!" He said pulling me towards the gym's direction. We got there just in time. I changed in the girls change room and Damion changed into his uniform in the boy's change room. And sat beside me on the bleachers. He waved to his friends on the other side of the bleachers arcross from us.

I put my hair up I did't want my hair all sticky. The teacher talked for the majority of the period. "Ok class now comes the time when we pick our teams, so for your team leader i'm going to call down our star athlete Damion and our other star athlet toby!" everyone clapped.

Damion started to make his way to the bottom, I gave him a thumbs up to show him my support. "Ok so all the time we have been waiting for it is to make the teams that you will keep all year to chose wisely....Ok Damion you start." "I'm gonna start with my best bro Danny!" Danny came down. "Is it her?" he whispered to Damion. "Yep it's her." he whispered back.

"Ok Toby who do you chose?" the teacher asked. One by one each person got called I slowly lost hope. Then I heard Damion call my name. "M..me?" I said as I snapped out of it. Damion signaled me down. I was so excited I ran down the stairs and acidently tripped.

Damion's p.o.v
I saw her skipping down the stairs until she trips. Everyone gaspes I just roll my eyes and leap into action I caught her and held her in my arms.

Everyone cheered for me, don't know why, but they did. "Hey you ok?" I asked. "Y..yeah i'm fine, killer reflexes." "Thanks." I put her down as the bell rang.

About 15 days Afterwards Amy Danny and I headed to the lunch room and eat at our regular table. "I got a burger with fries today, what did you get?" she asked me. "Uh today I got taco's with jalapeño sauce, what about you Danny?" I asked. "You know honestly I don't think the lunch lady likes me at all."

"What makes you say that?" I said giving him a confused look. "Just look at this food it's unidentifiable!" "Well you have the salad." Amy said. "Really Amy the Salad has rotten leafs." "Oh well it's offical she's hates you." I said. Well all started laughing.

Solenia came into the room afterwards. "Hey guys it's Solenia! I'm gonna call her over." "Sure." "Go for it bro."

"Hey Solenia!" I waved at her across the room. She saw me and waved back. I could see that radient smile on her face and of course Kara got mad so she triped her. "Ouch!" everyone Laughed at her. I stood there in shock.

I saw Kara stand in front of her. I saw her take up the locket and put it on herself. I got pissed off that was my locket I gave to her and no one is taking it away from her. I started to walk over and I heard Kara say. "Mine now, I see how important this is to you, humph well to bad." Kara started to walk away from the scene when I came around.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the exact spot she took the locket from. Everyone was still laughing, It was time to use my so called popularity power to use for the first time. I snapped my fingers and everyone stayed quiet. "Shut it!" I said.

After that Danny and Amy came behind me and helped Solenia up and tried to clean her off. "Kara now you've gone to far." "What are you talking about, she triped you saw how clumsy she was when she tripped on the bleacher stairs." "NO don't try and lie to me! I saw everything and what was super low is when you took her locket!" "What are you talking about I've alaways had this locket."

"Another lie do you see those marks on the locket, S&D it stands for Solenia and some other guy that means a lot to her." "Why are you standing up for her!" "Beacuse I am fed up with out bullyining new girls and this one is exspically worse just because she's my friend! I'm sick of it!" I ripped the locket from around her neck and cleaned it off.

"Come on guys lets go." I said to them walking out of the lunch room I looked back and saw everyone giving her a pity facail exsprection.
"U ok?" I asked her wiping her face with a hankerchief. "Yeah I uh...thankyou for standing up for me." "Of course anytime."

I wiped a smuge of mash potato by her lips.I put down the hankerchief and reached for her locket and unhocked the latch. "May I?" I asked. She slowly nodded.when I pulled back her eyes went wide for some reason. "You ok?" I asked but there was no responce.

She leaned closer to me and squinted her eyes. "Solenia?" she got closer to me. So close that our faces were inches apart."S..Solenia what are you." She cut me off with a kiss.I was shocked, yet happy I missed these lips against mine. But I couldn't kiss back I didn't want her to regain her memory so quickly.