Chapter 13:Secrets

"I do trust you!" Damion started to yell. "Then why won't you tell me what's going on!" I yelled back.

"BECAUSE IT DOSN'T CONCERN YOU!" he yelled as he slammed his locker and stormed off. Solenia was left in the hall alone. "What have I done."

"So this is the sencation of guilt I love it!" Solenia walked the halls alone she couldn't believe that Damion was keeping something from her.

She needed to be alone to think, she headed to the roof of the school and stayed there for hours at a time. 4 hours later it was sun down she had been crying, thinking of what Damion would have been keeping from her.

"Hey!" A voice said. She looked up and it was Amy. "Oh Amy...sniff...I didn't hear you come up." "Well of course you didn't I flew up here." "I see." She sat down beside Solenia.

"Why are you crying?" "I can't believe this but...Damion is keeping something from me.I thought we had that relationship that we could tell each other anything but....I guess we don't."

Amy rubbed her shoulder's
"Solenia...Damion is under a lot of stress, he was sent here with another mission and this mission is intense.

he really dosen't want you involved and trust me when I say this but you don't....Try to understand all the stress he is under."

She stood up and stood on the ledge of the roof. "You don't want to get involved in this....go easy on him." She said as she looked back and took off. Solenia just staired at her as she flew into the sunset.

She got up and went home. Damion didn't even come to her that night or for the past 6 night's. On the fourth day at school Solenia was not the same she hadn't seen Damion for almost 5 days.

She was worried sick he wasn't at school and he hadn't come to her house at night, she hadn't heard anything from him. She was at lunch she was all alone. Amy and Danny were not there either.

She was at thier usually table , she was miserable and tierd. She would always hope that Damion would show up at her window so she stayed up late by the window, sometimes even fall's asleep by the window.

"Ugh she still hates me!" A voice said.

"Oh come on I still think your being dramatic!" another voice said. She reconized those voices and sprung her head up instantly. There was Amy and Danny sitting there like they were never gone. "Amy! Danny!"

she hugged them both. "Am so glad your back!" she said. "Yeah, sorry we were away for so long." Danny said. She realsed them both and looked at them with awakened eyes.

"Where is Damion?" She asked with concerned yet passionate eyes. They both looked around. "I don't know he was right behind us?" Danny said. "Yeah, last time we saw him was on the roof."

She sprung up out of her seat and ran up to the roof and heard words from outside. She peeked and saw Damion...but with a girl holding his hand, she looked like she was struggling with flying.

The girl was pretty, she had green hair medium long about half of Solenia's hair. And her Arc Angel outfit was green and white.

She transformed back into her normal self in the middle of the air by accident and landed ontop of Damion, at this point Solenia was alrady heading down stairs with the flame of jealousy in her heart, it was mostly Fira who was jealous Solenia choses to look at the good in people.

After School Solenia stayed to help with the school's garden and to help shelve the book shelf's in the library. After she shelved the books she went back to the garden to check something.

When she got there, there was a girl standing infront of a rose bush. "Who are you?" she asked. It was the girl Damion was with on the roof top but with her hair in pigtails and in regular clothes.

"Who me?" the girl responded. Solenia slowly nodded. The girl giggled quietly. "My name is Vira." They stood across from each other.

"Now I must go!" she said as she dissapered. After that she headed her way home. She got home around 6pm, she closed the door and set her bag down by the door. "Mom I'm home." "Hi sweetie how was your day?"

"Fine...I saw Danny and Amy today." "Oh that's nice I haven't heard you talk about them recently." "Yeah....." she said plopping down on the couch. "Anything from Damion?"

"N...No nothing." She lied. After dinner it was around 8:00pm. "I'm going to go to bed mom I'm not feeling well." "Alright have a good night sweetheart." She said as Solenia made her way upstairs.

She sat on her bed with her head in her knee's and thought about that girl Vira.

Her eyes slowly went up and turned red. "How have you been?" A voice asked she looked up and saw Damion leaning against her room door.

"Damion?" "Hey." She imidiatly got up and ran to him and hugged him. He didn't hug back which was wierd. "I was so worried about you!" she said pushing him away.

"Yeah...I'm sorry but I was really busy...." they both stood there in silence. "I was really worried expecially when Amy and Danny showed up at lunch but you didn't." "Yeah I was helping someone."

They were silent again "So I met a girl today." "Oh really do tell." "Yeah her name was Vira, she had green hair and she's kinda wierd around me." His eyes were widened. "Oh um really?" he avoided eye contact.

"Yeah and guess what else I figured out..SHE'S AN ARC ANGEL!!!!!!" she said strongly. "Oh um.....yeah she is..." "Hm...well what have you been up to for the past 4 days?" "Uh...It has to do with that mission that Amy told you about.

You know...the one that I don't want you to get invovled in." "Right..that mission....So your mission is finding a new girl and leaving your old girlfriend to worry about you that she hasn't got any sleep for the past 4 days!" her eyes flashed red.

"What no way...wait did you say old Girlfriend?" "That's what I am aren't I?"

"No, noway I would never breakup with you! How could you even think this... that I'm cheating on you....this just show's me that you don't trust me at all."

"Well how can I trust someone that has kept this secret from me for who know's how long!" he was silent for a moment, he was thinking about it and she maybe right. "Your right I'm sorry for keeping this from you but we all agreed that- Who's we!" she interupted.

"Amy,Danny and I that we shouldn't get you invovled." He sat on the edge of her bed and put her head down. "It's because I'm unstable isn't it." "No...we just don't want you to get hurt...and because of the mission....we can't go home until it's done."

"So let me help so you can get it done faster and we could go home." He knelt down in front of her and picked up her chin. "I'm doing this to protect you, the only one that matter's in my life."

"What is the mission?" she asked. "I'll tell you in due time but I can't now...your not ready." "I can't stay tonight I have to keep going on his mission.

But I will see you....to..mmorow." "Damion..your exgausted.....you need rest." "No...I'm fine....I have to.........keep." he stumbled onto her bed and colasped. "Your tiered...sleep i'll see you tommorow."

She got on the bed and covered them both up and turned of the light. "Tommorow is graduation...I hope nothing goes wrong." "Trust me my dear...you will be mine soon Tommorow."