Chapter 3: Damion's house

Solenia's p.o.v

It's been a few weeks since the little incident and Damion I are now close friends, along with Amy and Danny of course. When Damion placed the Locket around my neck it felt sort of firmilliar. When he back away the flash back of a specific part of my dream showed up. The boy who gave me the locket looked like Damion....what if...It was Damion.

But I would remember if he were to give me such an awesome gift. Anyway apart from that I walked down the hall to see Kara giving me a killer stare. I turned to my locker. I felt a presence behind me. "Hey" it was Kara for some reason she wanted to talk...to me!

"Um..hi Kara what's up?" "I..just wanted your help." "With what?" I asked. "Um.. with getting Damion to like me." "Huh?" "Ugh... don't play dumb with me he obviouly likes you ,and you like him." She said backing me up against my locker.

"Uh... I don't know what your...He dosen't..." the bell rang it was time to go home so I just grabbed my bag and slammed my locker. "Later!" I said walking down the hall.

Now that I think about it I haven't seen him all day, I wonder if he's ok? The hall seemed like it was going on forever. I kept walking everyone left one by one and I realized I was going no where it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I closed my locker quietly and threw my bag over my shoulder.

I walked outside it was starting to become sun set. I walked down the stairs and stared out to the middle of nowhere. "Sigh..I guess I have to walk home."

I stared walking until I felt something around me. I looked up to see my mysterious man with glowing gold eyes walking beside me. "Hey." He whispered into my ear. "Hey what are you still doing here?" "Waiting for you." "Why?" "I want you to come to my house to hangout." He said.

With confidence "Really? Me but what about Amy and Danny?" "Thier already there." "How are we getting there?" he pointed to a silver convertable. "That's mine." He said. "Wow are you serious that is amasing!"

"Yep my parent's bought it for me on the 16th birthday." "Ok well what about my mom she will get worried." I said testing him. "I already called her she thought that it was nice to invite you over and that you making friends so quickly." "Yep that sounds like my mom."

"You got anymore excuses?" he asked as if he was ready to take them on. "Ok, ok you win i'll go with you." "Excuse me one sec." He said while running into the empty school. I heard him yelling Yes! Over and over again. I was laughing at his stupidity, it was also kind of sweet.

I didn't realize I was laughing so hard I was on the floor dying of laughter. Then a flash back came through my head. I saw a person that looked like Damion running in circles and me laughing so hard my sides were starting to hurt. Wait....I remember this setting...I told the special one to me something and I couldn't tell if he was happy or panicy.

The flash back ended at this point I seem to be looking into Damion's golden eyes, with a hint of tears. "You done?" he asked with a smirk. All I could do was nod I was into to much pain to speak. "Can you stand?" he asked me.

I shook my head. I heard him sigh. My body shifted he had picked me up bridal style and carfully started to walk to his car. I felt awkward but something inside me told me. I felt so right. Then another flash back. It was dark but I could here the waves of the ocean.

Then I felt someone in front of me. Then I saw a spark and realized it was it was sparklers, I loved sparklers. His sparkler sparked brightly. Something was in my hand, it was slim and cold. He put his sparkler on what ever was in the hand and It started to spark to.

Then I realized that it was a sparkler in my hand. I looked at the guy in front of me and his face was bright I could I dentify who the specail guy was.

I was golden eyes glowing with happiness. Those eyes that smile it was...Damion?! Damion was my special guy! That would explain the carvings S&D for Solenia and Damion.

I felt like I was going to cry, I now knew the truth to the wierd dreams, I am so happy, but still confused, I needed answers like why would Damion not want me to remember him. I thought. I saw him leaning in closely his lips went against mine. I enjoyed it, it felt right ,I felt safe and happy.

I opened my eyes and leaned my forehead against his. I smiled I didn't want this flash back to end. It felt so real...like...it's happened before. I looked down at the hand with the sparkler in it, I saw a ring on my finger. Then it all went white.

The flash back ended it was a great flash back I didn't want to leave. I looked around and saw that I was in Damion's car. Did I fall asleep? I thought to myself. I looked beside me and saw Damion concentraiting on the road. Maybe alittle to much. Then I looked ontop of his head and saw a black pair of shades.

"Hey." I said with a low raspy voice. He looked at me then back at the road. "Hey, you ok?" he asked stroking my hair. For some odd reason I found it relaxing. He looked at me for long time now then he looked back at the road.

Damion's p.o.v

I looked at Solenia I didn't get a good look at her but she seemed to be kind of pale.

I was so concentraited into thought I just didn't realize what was around me. I wonder if she figures it out before I have the chance to kiss her. she would be so confused i'm worried. "Hey." I heard her call with a low and raspy voice. "Hey, you ok?" I asked

"Yeah just have a little headache." She said still with a sleepy tone. "Ugh....My head." she whined. I looked at her for longer this time so I could get a good look at her. she had dark circles around her eyes and bags to. Her skin was so pale. " You sure you're ok?" I asked again giving her a concerned look.

"Y..yeah i'm fine...just how much further?" she asked me like she sounded out of breath. "Not to long just rest more ok?" "Ok...." she instanstly feel back asleep. When we got to my house I looked down and saw her hands intertwinded with mine.

I reaalllyy didn't want to wake her up but I have to we already wasted 20 minutes and my parents told me I could only have them over till 9:00pm. It's 7:00 now, sigh.

I shock her lightly, I really didn't want to wake her she's been working so hard with gym and studying and dealing with Kara and her memories. It must be hard. "Hey." I said leaning in. "Huh....?...I..where are we." She slowly opened her eyes.

She saw my face she blushed. "Hey." I said. "Hi." She got closer to me. Solenia please don't, don't temp me,I can't. I kind of pushed her back. "Solenia...I...." "Oh i'm sorry...I just thought that...." I coursessed her face.

"Listen you don't know how much I want you, but you must trust I can't have you. I can have you when the time is right but not now." As I said that I wanted to cry. "You- really... Have feelings for me." "More than you know."