Birthday girl part 2

Before I can turn around he grabs my hand and spins me around into a dance position. "Damion what are you doing." I ask.

He chuckles at my statement, he pulls me closer. "Showing you love." He said as he started to dance with me. He spun me out then caught me when he realed me back in. He dipped me down and smiled.

I couldn't help frowning thinking that i'm keeping him away from father son time. He pulled me back up. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "Shouldn't you be going I mean this should be you and your dad's time not me and you."

"No my father want's to keep me away from you....I can't let that happen, besides it only matters if I get there so, I'll get there when I get there." He said while lifting me up and spining me around. I slowly slid back down and leaned my forehead against his, staring into his eyes for a good amount of time.

I placed my arms around his neck and my hands played through his hair. He couressed my face. "Beautiful, Just beautiful." He said. The wind blew hard. Hair got in the way of my face, just like the gentilmen he is he pushed the hair behind my ear.

He leaned in and kissed me, a few moment's after he broke it and left it to linger. "Solenia I..." before he could start his sentence I went back for another kiss, I wanted to savour every moment I have with him before he's gone for a week.

I pulled apart relizing that I had kissed him to long. I could hear him breathing heavily. "Damion i'm sorry I...." he cuts me off with another kiss. He broke it and smiled at me.

"It's ok you were savouring the moment." "You get me so well." We sat there for alwhile he looked at his watch. "10:58. I better get you home." I nodded I closed my eyes. I heard the door slam down stairs. I opened my eyes to see me by my window.

I didn't see Damion's car. I quickly laided down as I heard my Dad climbing up the stairs. The door burst open. "Solenia!"

"Hello father." "Your mother told me what happened to you today are you feeling ok?" "Yeah I feel better." "Good cause your still going to school even if your not feeling good." He turned away.

"You saw him today didn't you." "Uh...who?" "Don't play dumb with me you saw him today!" "Yes he drove me home when I was hit." "Well when you see him tell him thankyou." "I won't be...he's going to be away for awhile."

"Well good you need to focus on your study's." "Yes sir." He slammed the door behind him. I layed down again. Was it a dream? I thought to myself. Then I senced something by me. I saw him leaning against my window. I got up. "You were hiding?"

"Yep I learned to blend in with the shadows." "Cool." I walked up to him I wrped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. "I thought it was a dream." I said. He laughed. "I have to be going soon." "Do you have to?"

"Yeah you know I do." I went up to my mid toes and kissed him. I sighed. "Can you at least stay till I fall asleep, you know since you don't really sleep." He silently laughed. "I'm not sure." "Pleeeaaasssseee." I asked hugging him.

"Ok,ok how can I say no to you." I jump into my bed. He tucked me in. He laided beside me ontop of my covers. "You know your hair smell's nice. Smell's like lemon and strawberry's." "Damion.... sweetie...Why are you smelling my hair?"

"Because i'm a little taller than you and I can smell your hair from where i'm laying." I moved up so I could be face to face. "There you won't have to smell my hair." I said.

He laughed. "But you smell so nice...you always smell nice." He said as he moved closer. I smiled, he moved a piece of hair out of my face. "I really should go." He said as he got up. I got up to I felt like crying but I knew it wasn't forever.