Chapter 12:New sensation

"Ok I let my mom know that i'm home so now I can go to sleep in peace without her worrying." Damion was already in the air sleeping shirtless. "Hey!" she yelled in his ear. He imedeately jumped out of his sleep and crashed to the ground.

"OW!" he exclaimed. "Sorry." "What is it I was sleeping in peace." "Remeber what I said last time you slept over." "Not really that was like 5 days ago." She got closer and placed her hands on his chest.

"I said that you could sleep in the bed next time you slept over night." "Oh yeah that's right you did." "Yeah and I need someone to keep me cool and calm at night." She said getting on her mid tip-toes.

"Oh I can keep you cool alright." He snapped her fingers and Solenia was now in a past knee night down. "I remember this..this was the right gown I wore on our honey moon right?" "Ding-Ding-Ding your correct and for that you get a prize."

"Yay what's my prize?" "Me!" he swept her off her feet and kissed her. Fira was feeling all these Sencations and didn't want them to end, she loved the Sencations she started to crave them.

About ten minutes after the two making out they both layed in the bed in awkward silence.

"Well this brings back old memories." She said. "Really?" she nodded and turned the other way. He scooted closer to her and put his chin over her shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asked nuzzeling his nose into her neck.

"Just remembering what my real home looks like. All the fun times and sad times we had in the kingdom....I miss it...I miss home." She started to cry. "Hey." He turned her over so she was facing him while he was still leaning his head on his elbow.

"Don't worry after we graduate we'll go home ok? I'll still be the King." "And what will I be?" "My Queen of course I mean we are still married." "We are?" "Yep." He hovered ontop of her.

"Happily married." He was about to kiss her until. "Wait!" "What is it?" "Where is your wedding ring?" "I have it." A chain dropped down from his neck with a ring around it. "It's right here.

I always looked at it when I was giving up hope on finding you." "Wow that's really sweet...um where is mine?" His eyes widened he actually didn't know. "Uh It's back in the castle it was in a case next to your crown."

She pulled him down by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She parted and left it to linger. "I'm glad you still have it." She whispered and smirked. He smirked back and kissed him again.

Meanwhile Fira was enjoying the new sencations so much that she wanted to enjoy them herself. Fira took control she wanted to feel the sencation herself instead of as a spirit without a body. She flips and now she is ontop of him.

"My turn." She said while secuctively smirking. She stared into Damion golden eyes which glowed in the darkness around them. She kissed him. She was enjoying it, a little to much, so much that she completly forgot about Solenia and just wanted Damion. She started to get warm.

Damion's hands trailed up and down her back then they stared to burn with heat. "S...Solenia!" he said pushing her up. "You need to calm down your starting to get hot...well hotter than usual."

"But-I must have you...I want to enjoy this as much as I can before...." she almost gave herself away. "Before..what?....Solenia your acting like this never happened to you before." Fira retreated back and let Solenia take control again. "Wha-? what happened...how did I get ontop of you?"

"Your acting wierdly this evening." "Yeah you know me unperdictable!" she got off him and turn the opisite way. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to keep her cool.

"Goodnight my princess." He whispered in her ear then kissed her on the forehead. "Night my Gaurdian angel." "Oh new nick-name I like it." Soon after that they both feel asleep.

The next morning.....

Solenia's p.o.v

The next morning I woke up to warm arms by my side. I looked beside me to see him peacfully sleeping. I smiled at him.

I thought about what Damion has gone through yesterday so he must be tierd. I climbed ontop of him and gave him a morning kiss. His warm hand trailed down my back. He started to kiss me back.

I broke the kiss and looked into his golden eyes. "Goodmorning handsome." I said. "Well what a awakening, an awakening I love. Goodmorning to you to beautiful." He said stroking my hair. I loved when he did this it was always relaxing to me.

But he had bags under his eyes. I sat up and played with his hair. "Hey you ok? You have bags under your eyes." "Um...yeah i'm fine everything is fine." He said avoiding eye contact and shifting away from me.

He got up and put on a fresh shirt, his red polo shirt to be exact. I got up and placed my hands on his chest. He looked down at me with annoyance. I straitened out his coller just the way he liked it. "There better." I said smiling but he didn't smile back he looked to tierd.

"Damion if there is something bothering you, you can tell me." He just looked at me with a tierd gaze. "You trust me don't you." I said with concern, was it because of what's been happening that he dosen't trust me. "Of course I trust you, but I asure you nothing is wrong." He kissed my hand.

"I promise." He winked at me. I trusted him, even with my life if he had to. I got dressed into my long sleved blue shirt today, it was pretty chilly outside today. I got on my dark blue jeans today to.

"Ready?" he asked me. I smelt something in the air it was our favourite breakfast food "PANCAKES!!" we both said. I gestured him out the window to it looked like he had just arrived. I bolted down stairs.

"Morning mommy!" I said sitting down at the table. "Goodmorning sweetie your mighty cheerful today." "Yep because I have my three favourite things here today." "Oh and what's that?" "Damion is almost here and you are making pancakes."

"Right of course will Damion have time to join us?" "I think he will make time." I smirked to myself. I sent him a little signal 5 minutes later to let him know to ring the door bell but it didn't happen.

"Oh mom uh Damion just uh...." I looked down in disapointment. "Is everything ok with you and Damion?"

"I think so....he just text and said he can't make it for breakfast he said he'll see me at school." "Oh alright so do you need a ride then?"

"Yes please." "Alright finish up and then we'll go." After I finished my pancakes I was diven to school. I walked inside the school to find everyone looking at me with wierd look's. I was Alone pretty much all day I mean I saw Amy and Danny in a few classes but they didn't really make eye contact.

Then lunch time came around I saw Damion at his locker talking to Amy and Danny about something. As I started to walk up Amy and Danny went away.

Damion started to walk away but I caught him just in time. "Hey Damion." I said from behind. I heard him let out an annoyed sigh. "Hey Solenia." "Uh something must be wrong...." "What makes you think that?"

"Your calling me by my first name...you would usually call me beautiful or princess but not my - Yeah well things change." He interupted. "Damion I know something is wrong....Are you hidding something from me?!" "No why would you think that!" he was avoiding eye contact.

"Really you are hidding something from me!" I was starting to get angry. "No I'm not!" "What do you not trust me anymore!" I didn't notice that we were starting to draw attention.