Chapter6:He dosen't approve

Solenia's p.o.v

I sighed as I leaned against the front door. "Solenia is that you?" "Yes mom it's me." My father marched right up to me and smacked me. "Where have you been!" my father yelled. "Becareful dear your father is drunk so becareful of what you say."

"I'm going up to my room." I said as I pushed past him. I felt him grab my wrist and pull me back. "Don't walk away from me! I asked you a question! Where were you!"

"I stayed for help after school then I hanged out with Damion after school and- Hold on who is Damion!" he interuped. "Oh I forgot to tell you about him, he's this very nice boy who is a friend of Solenia' and- hold on you knew about this!" he interupted again.

"Yes I've known about this for 5 weeks." "That's it,you!" he pointed at me. "You are a discrace and I am ashamed to call you my daughter!" He smaked me.

"Get up stairs now!" he yelled at me. I ran upstairs I hated my father. I slammed my door and cried on my bed.

I cried myself to sleep. The next morning I had a ginourmous headache, I looked in the mirror and saw a scratch on my face from my dad, it looked fresh, I didn't want Damion to worry.

I quickly showered and put on fresh clothes. I looked at my clock 7:50, school started at 8:20. I heard my phone vibrate on my table. It was Damion. "Hello?" "Hey beautiful." "Hey what's up." I said in a tierd voice.

"Hey you ok you sound tiered." "Yeah I had a rough time last night, i'll tell you about it at school." I said. "Or you can look out your window." I was confused, I walked to my window and saw his car parked outside. He waved. I waved back. I laughed into the phone. "I'll see you down stairs.

I hung up and grabbed my bag and ran down stairs. "Bye mom." "Mom's not here." my dad said coming around the corner. "W..where is she?"

"She left early for work." "Oh well bye." "Hold on we need to talk about this Damion character." "Do you wanna meet him?" "Hell yes I wanna meet him I wanna know who my daughter is dating."

"Dad were not dating were just really good friends." "Well what ever where is he?" "He's outside." I opened the door he was waiting there like a gentilman outside. I walked to the car. "Morning Damion." I said. "So this is Damion..."

"Yes, nice to meet you sir." He said holding out his hand to be shaken, but my dad didn't shake it. "Hh...well..We better be going it's 8:00 and school starts in 15 minutes." My dad looked at him with a death glare.

"Your right go to school but you!" he said as he said as he grabbed my wrist. "I'll deal with you later, understand!" "Yes sir." I said as I got into the car. He let go and we drove off. "Dose he always treat you like that."

I rubbed my wrist and slowly nodded my head. "Are you serious!" "Yeah." "Why are your eyes so red?" "I was um....Crying." "I knew I felt something." "Listen I don't wanna talk about it right now I...wanna talk about...us."

"Ok but what's to talk about?" "Nothing." "Oh ok good, you had me worried for a second there. So guess where i'm taking you this evening?" "Where?" "Let's just say that you need to go home and change."

"Ok so Fancy place." Yep but before that a stroll on the beach just the two of us." "That will be wonderful." I said kissing him on the cheek.

We arived at school with 4 minutes to spare. We got out of the car I grabbed my bag and swung it over my back. He put his arm around me.

Everyone started whispering. "Is it me or is everyone staring at us." "It's not just you. Welcome to the popular life." He said to me. We opened our lockers and got our stuff.

"Damn it!" I heard him yell. "What's wrong?" I said leaning against the locker beside him. "No I left my damn text book at home my god my day is not going my way today! He yelled and slamed his locker and walked off. "Damion wait!" he didn't listen.

I started hugging my books while walking down the hall. I felt someone patting me on the back. I looked beside me and saw Kara. She started laughing at me. "This relationship won't last a week." She said moving on.

I made my way to gym. Damion was standing on the opisite of the line. I put my head down.

"Ok guys today we are having a one on one volley-ball match. Everyone gasped. So today i'm chosing who goes up today. Everyone looked at each other. The person from Toby's team is...Kara." the team clapped for her as she stepped up.

And from Damion's team...Solenia." I looked up in shock I saw Damion staring at me with concern. I ignored it and stepped up, I knew that this was going to be a difficult game. She's going to put all her anger towards me into the game.

I got in my ready stance. "I'm taking you down!" she said. I said nothing she served. I slamed it back. 1 point for me. She got angrier. I served and she slammed and everything went black.

Damion's p.o.v

When I heard Solenia's name called to go up against Kara my heart skipped a beat, I just wanted to jump in and take her place, but I had to remember she's strong she can fend for herself and I kinda felt bad about yelling and leaving her in a fit of rage.

Ugh I feel so bad. I felt my rage subcide until I saw what happened on the court. Kara slammed the ball and I hit Solenia in the arm I heard a crack then the ball hit her in the neck.

As soon as I saw the ball hit her arm I rushed to herside. It was all happening so fast It was like everything was in slow motion. Solenia was out cold. "Solenia! Solenia!" I picked her up bridal style. "I'm so sorry!" Kara said running behind me.

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!" I yelled at her. "JUST GO AWAY!" I yelled. "I didn't mean it I just got mad and. "OH WHAT ELSE IS NEW YOU ALAWAYS FIND A WAY TO HURT HER, YOUR JUST BAD LUCK!" I yelled.

I looked down at her I saw her eyes tightly closed in pain I saw tears coming from her eyes.

I couldn't take her to the nurse they wouldn't know what to do. I stopped at the nearset suply closet. I locked the door, I set her down on my lap. She stated coughing, she coughed up blood, I held her hand and rubbed it.

"Solenia listen to me, I'm going to heal you ok?" She nodded. I waved my hand in the air and a light appered in my hand. I placed it on arm she felt pain for a little bit but she fell asleep I had to take her home, but I needed permision from a teacher.

I had to go to the one person I would never want to turn to but for her sake I had to. I ran to science class it was lunch time so everyone was outside, I looked inside and saw him cleaning the board. I burst into the class room.

"William!" I screamed. "That's Mr.William to you, what do you-." He was Solenia in my arms. "I need the permision to take her home." I said "What the hell happened!" "Kara slammed the ball in her arm and neck, I healed her arm but she's sleeping."