Chapter5: I remember

Damion's p.o.v

"You did what!" they both said in excitment. "Yeah I punched him." I said while eating my fries. "You punched Tyler why?!"

"He was talking about Solenia in wierd ways." "Oh and you got mad so you, whamed him." Danny said. "Yep, and now I have detention." I put my head down on the table in misery.

"I'm sorry buddy." Amy said patting me on the back. "PRATTLY!!!!!" Tyler yelled as he burst through the door. "Oh great more trouble." I said to myself. "PRATTLY YOU AND I HAVE UNFINSHED STUFF TO DEAL WITH!!!!!"

"Ugh he's not gonna stop yelling unless I go right." "Yep." "Most definetly." "Yeah." I stood up. "THERE YOU ARE!!!!!" "Oh my god stop yelling i'm right here!" "Oh, like I said we have some unfinshed- I know my god I was here the whole time you were yelling!" I interupted.

"That's it!" he threw a punch at me and I doged it. And fliped him over, and had him in a twist wrist lock. (Comploments of my dad) "Listen to me very closely, don't you ever talk about Solenia like that again or I will do much worse...GOT IT!!!!!!!"

"Yes, yes what ever you say man. J...just don't hurt me!" I just got up and walked away,for the rest of the day I just hung around places, then finally the end of the came. I just sat at my desk the with my head down.

"Hey Damion look who I found in the hallway." "Hi!" "Oh dear lord!" I yelled as I put my head back down. I could hear a seat being pulled out from my left side. "Personal space!" I said strongly. "Sorry." I heard her say.

Meanwhile.....

"Gasp...pant....pant...I Remember....I remember everything." She jumped out of the bed and ran down stairs. "Alice!" "Ah,Solenia you are awake,do...you know who I am?" "Yes you are alice or used to be the queen of the light City."

"Yes you remember! Welcome back!" "Yes but I still don't remember anything about myself though." "Oh I see well you are welcome to stay till Damion get's home, but he should have been here by now." "Well I need to get to him right now, I remeber him as well I want to show him that I remember."

"Oh Solenia he hasn't told you has he?" "Told me what?" "He can't kiss you because if he dose you memories will come back to you, but he wanted you to get your memories back one by one so it won't be to much for you." "But why would it be to much for me."

"Becuase Damion and you have been through alot and when I mean alot I mean alot." "I see....well...I have an idea can you drive me to the beach?" "Of course." "Oh yeah on the way can we stop at the dollar store." "Sure why?" "I have an idea how to make this meeting extra speacial."

Meanwhile at the school....

Damion's p.o.v

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I looked up and saw the teacher reading a romance novel and rubbing herself. That just puts shivers down my spine. I looked down at my phone4:45....15 minutes yes. I saw a text from my mom. "Hey Solenia is awake and where are you?" I text back.

"That's great, and i'm in stupid detention i'll be out in 15 minutes." She relpied instantly. "Why are you in detention! Anyway, met me at these quardinents." She sent an attachment of a map. I sent back, "Ok see you soon." 5 minutes later I looked at my phone.

4:50. Man i'm so board. When I looked up I saw the teacher had fallen asleep. Then the p.a came on. "Ms burnie will you come to the office you have a package waiting for you if you know what I mean." "Oh harey...cough...cough. stay here I'll be back in 20 minutes." "Huh by 20 minutes i'll be out of here."

"So Damion since she's gone." "PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!" "Right, right sorry." The bell rang "YES!, i'm gone!" I ran out of the class.

"Wait Damion can I get a ride?!" she yelled. I hopped into my car and drove off by the time I got to the quardinents it was dark. I was at beach but why? I looked around and was a path of sparklers lit.

I was confused I walked down the path. Then I saw a figure the moon light made the figure more clearer. "Solenia?" I got closer I used my true vision and was that she was in the same dress in our honey moon. She walked to me. She wraped her arms around my neck.

She gave me something cold. She lit a match I could see her face. She sparked something and it started to spark. Then I remembered our honey moon....the sparklers. "Solenia wha..what are you doing?" she lit her sparkler and drew a heart around my face with the sparkler.

"I'm showing love to you, Damion." "Solenia you know I can't- showing love to you Damion, King of the Universal kingdom, and the man my heart belongs to." She said cutting me off.

I couldn't believe it, she remembers me after 7 short week's she remembers me. "You remember me, I can't believe." " I remember everything, expecailly this." She said.

I was super happy. I didn't wanna kiss her because she still had alot to remember but maybe I should she's been able to handle me and the others so far. "Ok if you really remember i'm gonna ask you three questions that will prove to me that you remember."

"Ok seems fair." "Ok number one what's my favoutie popcicle?" "A cyclone popcicle." I got closer. "Corect, next, where did I take you for our honey moon?" "A mountin side home that you built yourself."

I pulled her closer I went so close, only my lips were hovering over her's "Corect, last question, what's my favourite thing to do with you?" "Play with sparklers on the beach at night time."

I kissed her I could feel her relaxing in my arm. She pulled me closer I could tell she was really enjoying this, She missed this...I missed this. I pulled away and put my farehead against her's. We were both breathing hard. That was the longest kiss i've ever given her.

I saw her eyes closed, I saw that all the memories were flowing through her and she was prossecing it. "You ok?" I asked. She took a minute to respond. "Yeah...It's just....I haven't been kissed before, well I have in my memory but it's been awhile." She said.

"Yes, yes it has." "How long have I been..." I kissed her again. I missed her so much, well her true self. I spun her around, god I missed her. "I missed you so much." I said. "Damion can I ask you a question?" "Anything!" I said. While putting my arm around her.

"How long have you and I been seperated?" I started to walk her to the car. I kissed her on the forehead. "More than you know, more than you know."

We hopped in the car I drove her home and walked her up to her door step. "So how long was you and I seperated?"

"Sad to say....2 and a half years." "What! 2 and a half years!" "Yeah...Sadly." I said as I put my head down. "Well..." she said while wraping her arms around my neck. "I have alot to make up for don't I." She said smiling. "Well you can start now." I said. I leaned down and kissed her good night. I walked back to my car, I drove off knowning that I had my girl back.