Phone Troubles & Zero Privacy

"God damn it," I hear Harry curse from beside me in the hotel bed. I slowly sit up, forcing my eyes to adjust to the light quicker than usually possible.

"What's wrong?"

I glance at him as he looks down at his phone worriedly. When he doesn't answer me I curl into his side. He groans and tosses his phone angrily.

"Harry, babe, talk to me. "

"My phone was hacked," he grumbles. "Some dumb ass hacked my phone and leaked pictures."

I rub his back as I reach over him and grab my phone. Sure enough, there's hundreds of missed calls, all from numbers that aren't in my contacts. There's too many texts to count.

"I'm so sorry, Ave," Harry sighs as he watches me go through some of the texts. A lot of them are nice but there's also a lot of rude and hateful ones. "Stop. Stop reading those. I don't want you to get hurt."

"It's alright," I shrug. "It's not your fault. I can just call my phone company and shut down my number. We can go get new phones together, yeah?"

"How are you not mad or upset? This is annoying as hell."

I kiss his head and push his hair back. "If I'm calm you don't get as angry," I smile lightly and he chuckles sheepishly. "It's just how this works."

"I suppose I should go talk to a manager. Get dressed and we'll get breakfast and head out to find an Apple Store. Or any store that can help us, really."

We both get ready and head out the door. Harry borrows Liam's phone and calls his mum, his manager, and his sister. His sister hadn't been affected by it, Anne's gate number had been leaked but they'd already taken care of it, and his manager took care of the media and shutting down the numbers already. Harry's entire being relaxed after getting off the phone with his manager.

I was able to drag him into a coffee shop and make him eat a little bit before we headed out to find new phones with completely new information and numbers. It took us awhile but we were finally able to find what we needed.

What added to our fun was the fact that people were following our every move. It's like every news / media business sent out a press person to follow us around. They were loud as hell, and a lot of them kept trying to use their flash which was obnoxious. I don't know why they try sometimes, especially through a glass window. Do they not know how glares work?

For once, we were the big story. Even during our little break, we only made the front page on one magazine (a miracle, really...only one). Everything on twitter and instagram was crazy, of course. But that isn't anything new. With his fanbase, especially. I'm sure it's ten times crazier. I haven't seen the photos that got out, but I'm sure there's some of us that will constantly be shoved into my face.

As we were leaving the store, a dozen voices started yelling at once. I could only understand some of them, but I ignored most of them anyway. We push through, trying not to get injured in any way.

Ava, how do you feel about all the photos of you that we're taken from Harry's phone?!

Harry, why did you have those photos?!

Shouldn't you have better security on your devices?!

Where's the sex tape?!

I glare at Harry, who was smiling like he wanted to reply to the last one. I practically have to push him into the car and shut him in there. It was like watching a little kid.

I sigh as I climb into the passenger side. "What were you gonna say?"

He smiles and glances over at me. "I was going to tell him it's still in editing."

"God help me," I mumble, sinking down into my seat. Harry starts up the car and pulls onto the road, starting the drive back to the hotel. "Wait."

He glances at me with confusion. "What do you mean wait?"

"Lets go do something, I don't wanna go back to the hotel yet."

"Well what do you suggest?"

"I don't know, but we need to ditch these damn photographers," I glance back out the window at the two vans following us. "Just drive, I'll call Niall. What's his number? Do you know?"

He hands me his wallet, which has a paper with a bunch of phone numbers on it. I find Niall's and I quickly dial it on my phone. It takes a few minutes, but Niall is able to tell us a place we can go and I pull it up on Harry's phone. I tell him to start making random turns and we end up doing it for so long that the vans eventually turn off somewhere else. I hit navigate on his phone and we head in the direction it tells us.

For some unknown reason, Niall took my direction of finding something "fun, private, and maybe outside" as sending us to an art museum. I had no problem with it though, and neither did Harry.

Harry paid the entrance fee and then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the very back of the building. When I question him, he goes on and on about how museums are "a process."

"...it would be dumb to start at the front. You go to the back and work your way up to the front, so you can just leave when you're done. Unless there's some type of gift shop in the back, then you can start at the front."

I stop him and make him turn to face me. He looks at me with confusion as I smile up at him. "You're a dork. Have I mentioned that?"

"You love me," he sticks out his tongue at me and I can't help but laugh.

"I suppose," I hum. He smiles at me, leaning down and giving me a quick kiss before he drags me off to look at the art.

We ended up being there for hours, the only reason for us leaving being Harry's managers literally contacting the museum to get us to the venue. They were pissed that we'd just disappeared without telling everybody where we were. Niall ended up telling them where we might be.

I'll admit, having phones that nobody has the number of was so nice. Too bad it couldn't last forever... complete silence, nobody bothering us, no worries of whatever is happening online. Just us wandering around looking at some really, really cool art.

Now back to work.