Ours

"She's going to flip. I might actually end up dead."

"Ava, she's not going to flip. It's not like you were even home that much in the first place."

"But like, now I'm not coming home at all. Never again."

"We're not even moving out of the area, stop being ridiculous. And I'm sure you'll have her over so much that it won't even seem like you don't live together anymore."

We pull into the drive of my house and Harry drags me up to the front door. Once we're inside, we venture into the living room to find Lacey sitting on the couch working on a paper. She's been taking online classes.

"Hey," I smile at her as she looks up from her computer.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"I was wondering if we could talk," I bite my lip, fumbling with my fingers.

She gasps. "Are we breaking up? Ava, I thought I meant something to you!"

I roll my eyes and laugh lightly. I get serious after a second, playing along. "I think we both knew that this was coming. I don't know what to tell you."

She laughs lightly and shrugs. "Ave, did you really think that I didn't know you'd be moving out? You're engaged for goodness sake."

"I know, but I feel bad."

"Honestly, don't sweat it. Rachel moves in next week."

I take a seat on the chair across from where she sat on the couch while Harry stands behind me with his hands on my shoulders. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. Also I overheard you talking on the phone with your mom yesterday about the papers being finalized and how excited you were to move in with him. Why didn't you just tell me in the first place? It's been two weeks since the engagement, I'm sure you guys bought the house as soon as we came back."

"I didn't want you to be upset," I shrug, biting my lips. "It was always our dream to live together and I was barely ever here."

"Aw, bug," she pouts cutely. "I couldn't possibly be upset. I'm so happy for you. For both of you."

"Thank you, Lace."

"Of course. So when do you move into the new place?"

"My stuff is being moved right now," Harry pipes up from behind me. "Now we just have to pack up all of her stuff. Which we're gonna do right now, so see you later."

I'm being dragged upstairs immediately while Lacey just laughs at us. Of course, he didn't realize that he'd left the boxes in the car so as soon as we got upstairs he had to go back down. While he did that, I started packing my stuff into one of my three suitcases.

Fun fact: I hate packing. So this should be very, very fun.

//

We had gotten everything packed up and moved by like ten pm. Since we'd been packing for so long, we went straight for the bed after everything was brought inside.

"I feel like we should probably make food, but I don't wanna move," I huff, laying down on my back.

Harry takes off his shirt and shoes and lays down next to me. We both stare at the ceiling, the only part of our bodies touching being our hands intertwined between us. I see Harry's head turn towards me out of the corner of my eye, which makes me turn to him.

"We live together," he whispers, a big smile coming over his face at his own words.

"Yeah, we do," I sigh happily. I release his hand and turn on my side, scooting closer to him. His hands find my waist and he pulls me on top of him completely.