City Nights

"Ava, the lads and I are leaving!"

I walk out of the bus and hug Harry. Once he makes sure nobody's looking, he gives me a quick kiss.

"Have fun. Eat lots of food backstage for me."

He smiles. "It's just an interview. Not all places have free food."

I roll my eyes. "Oh whatever."

He kisses my head and I smile. "We won't be back until tonight, but when I get back be ready because we're going out."

"Like a date?"

"If you want it to be," he smirks. "But don't wear anything fancy, I'm taking you around the city."

"Really?"

"That's what you want, so we're going to go."

He's called off to get in the car and he gives me another quick kiss before departing. I go back into my bus and sit down with Pancake. I play with her some, then I write some music. After I lose inspiration I film a video, edit it, post it, and then get onto twitter and post that I'm getting on to do a livestream.

Slowly the viewer count rises and I end up doing a livestream for like three hours. I sang some of my songs, answered questions, sang some covers, did a follow spree, and introduced Pancake to everybody. It was all kind of random. I even ended up dancing around a little.

After I finished up that, I took a shower and changed. By then, Harry and the boys still weren't back. I sat down and started Friends on Netflix.

"Ave, I'm back!"

"And you're too late because I just started watching Friends."

He rolls his eyes and shuts off the TV. "Let's go."

I sigh and stand up. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him. I smile and kiss him quickly.

He pouts. "That's all I get?"

"Mhm. Unless..."

I reach my hands so they're in between his black tee and his flannel. I kiss him to distract him, and slip his flannel off of him. He pulls away and arches his eyebrows at me. "Trying to take off all my clothes so soon?"

I roll my eyes at him and kiss his annoying smirk. I slip the flannel over my black dress and pull away. He smiles and squeezes my waist.

"Fine then, I'll grab a jacket."

"And I'll grab my shoes."

I grab some converse and then my bag. He meets me at the door and grabs my hand as we head out of the bus. I had left some food for Pancake and her litter box was good, so she would be fine by herself for a few hours.

Hopefully. I've never actually had a cat before.

"Hey, can we grab some food first?"

"Of course, anything you have in mind?"

"Something edible."

He rolls his eyes. "You're so helpful. Cheesecake Factory it is."

I smile and squeeze his hand. "You know me so well."

He has a driver take us to the restaurant and then were left alone. Apparently there's a huge mall just around the corner so we're going there afterwards.

We decide to split a meal this time, since the plates are giant. After we're done, Harry tells me that we'll come back and get Cheesecake so we don't have to carry it. We were both too full to eat it right away.