PJ Party

'I'm gonna be hanging with you in LA for the day tomorrow btw ;)'

Sent yesterday at 9:57pm

"Mom, were you aware that Lacey's visiting today?"

"Her mom just called to say that she'd be spending the night too. She doesn't want Lacey driving back at night."

"When will she be here?"

"I'm not sure. Soon, I assume. If she left early this morning."

My phone rang in my hand, making me jump. I didn't bother looking at my ID before I pressed answer and put it by my ear, which is very unlike me. I didn't think much of it since it had scared me.

"Hello?"

"Hello there Ava Mae."

"Oh. Hello there, Harry Edward," I laugh. I figured it would be Lacey. "I thought you were somebody else calling. What's up?"

"So the boys and I want to spend more time with you while we're here to get to know you better. Unfortunately, we have a flight to New York at nine tonight. Can we come spend the day with you?"

"Let me clear it with my aunt and I'll call you back."

"Okay," I hung up the phone and wandered upstairs to the office where my aunt was working.

"Hey aunt Kayleigh?" She turned to face me and I smiled at her. "Do you mind if the guys come over for the day? I know Lacey will be here too but they should be out by seven."

Did I really just say that question? What has my life become?

"That's fine darling. But don't empty my kitchen or make too much of a mess to the point where you can't clean it up alone."

"Thank you so much!"

I went into my room and laid on my bed before dialing up Harry's number. He answered on the third ring but didn't say anything. We sat there in silence for a minute before I spoke up.

"Do you guys have pajamas with you?"

"Pajamas?" He sounds confused and I laugh.

"Yeah."

"Well, we all have sweats if somebody doesn't. Us guys generally don't sleep in pajamas," he chuckles.

"I know that's why I asked. I want you guys to wear sweats or pajamas when you're here today. I want this to be a relaxing and fun day."

My door opened and my best friend came charging in, landing on top of me in attempt to land on my bed next to me. I groaned and Harry stopped what he was saying. "Ava? Are you okay?"

"Just freaking dandy," I groan and push Lacey off of me, making her laugh.

"What happened?" He asks, chuckling slightly.

"My idiot of a best friend just ran and jumped on me. I'll be fine." Lacey gets up and sits on the floor, laughing her head off.

"Anyway, back to what I was saying. The boys and I have to pack up a little but then we'll be over. And I'll make sure everybody is dressed to your dress code."

"Perfect. I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Ava."

The phone clicked and I hung it up on my end and locked my phone. I set it aside, hoping Lacey would just think it's my cousin or Cole or something like that.

"So," she sits next to me and looks at me expectantly. "Care to explain why you were seen twice with Harry Styles of One Direction, also known as your favorite band? Also your favorite member of said band?"