More Music and More Goodbyes

h_s_updates: Harry with his friend @MissAvaMae in LA this morning! They were going to a recording studio.

When I woke up the next morning, Harry had an arm swung over my waist and he was leaning on my side as he slept. I had to laugh at the sight. His hair was all disheveled from moving around so much in his sleep and his mouth was ever so slightly opened.

I moved some of the hair from his face and nudged his arm gently.

"Harry," I say quietly.

"Hmm?" His eyes barely open as he responds to my touch. I run my hand through his hair again and he smiles softly.

"We need to get to the studio again before my flight back home," I say, keeping my voice low still.

He sighs and hides his face in the blanket. "I know. But your such a good teddy bear."

I laugh and shove him slightly. "Shut up. How did you even end up so close to me? You were completely on the other side of the bed when I fell asleep."

"I was cold," he mumbles. "And you were hogging the blanket, so I snuggled up to you."

"Sure," I laugh. "That's what happened."

He smiles and shrugs his shoulders. He sits up, rubbing his face with his hands. "You wanna just call room service?"

"It's going on your bill if you do that. I'm fine with whatever."

"I told you I don't mind buying you food, it's not that big of a deal," he rolls his eyes. "I'm not going to let you starve, Ave."

I sigh. "I know but you've paid for so much-"

"Hush up. Let's go out instead," he looks at the menu on the nightstand and shakes his head. "None of this sounds very appetizing."

//

"Stop recording me, you butthead," I say to Harry, who just smiles and gets closer. "Stopppp!"

"No, do what you were doing before!"

I stick my tongue out at him and cross my arms in annoyance. "Harry!"

He looked at me with an innocent look and then started laughing like a little kid. He pressed a button on the control board and music started blasting again. I roll my eyes and take the headphones off before walking out of the booth. I take my camera from him and stop the recording with a huff. Harry doubled over in laughter, a goofy smile on his face.

"Seriously? I dance around for five seconds and you think to record me? On my own camera?"

"I thought it would be a nice addition to your YouTube channel."

"Yes. Totally. That's what you thought."

"Well, that way when you release your album you can do a behind the scenes of making it," he suggested.

"Huh. That's actually a good idea," I smile. "Not your first intention, but still a good idea. However, I really want to finish this song up before my flight. Think we could do it?"

"Yeah, sorry. Get back in there," he smiles.

I record more verses and catch him recording with my camera again out of the corner of my eye. I don't mind this time, since I'm not doing anything stupid. I find myself smiling as I sing into the mic this time. I love music so much and I love creating it with Harry.

We finish up in the recording studio just in time for Harry to drop me off at the airport. We stop by the hotel and get all of my things and then he starts driving to the airport.

"So what are you guys doing next?" I ask to start up a conversation.

"Well, we start tour rehearsals as soon as I get back. We've been planning for a long time though, so that should be fun. Then we hit the road, starting in Austrailia on the 7th of February. I'm really looking forward to hitting the road again. We all are."

"I'm so excited to tour with you guys," I smile.

He smiles and reaches over for my hand. "We're all really happy you can come."

"It's like a dream, I can't believe all of this is happening."

"Unfortunately you have to finish school," he laughs.

"I don't really mind though. I'm gonna go to prom with all my friends and I'm gonna graduate with honors. I'm gonna make sure I have the best senior year from this point on. I didn't realize how much Cole was keeping me from doing what I want and I'm looking forward to doing whatever I please."

He smiles and squeezes my hand. "Good for you."

He pulls into the airport and I'm suddenly saddened. I don't know when I'll see him or any of the guys again and it's really is upsetting to think about.

He helps me with my bags and walks inside with me. People watch us, take pictures, and whisper to each other but nobody causes a scene and I'm very thankful about it. Harry helps me through the first few steps and we come to a stop before getting to security. Airport security is probably one of the things I hate most in the world. It's so rushed and you get so pressured that you feel as though you have to run through it.

"I hate airports," I huff and sit back on the bench next to where Harry had sat down.

"I bet you I hate them more."

"Why you always got to one up me, Styles?"

He laughs and pushes me slightly. "I'm gonna miss you, Ave. You'll have to make sure and Skype, call, and text us all the time and give us updates on your life."

I frown and Harry scoots closer to me. "I'm gonna miss you too. Send the boys my love when you get back, okay? And I'll bug you guys all the time, don't worry."

"I will, I promise. And I'll hold you to that."

I look at the time on my phone and stand up. "I should go through security, I don't wanna be late to my gate."

He nods and stands up, immediately bringing me in for a hug. I snuggle up to him and squeeze him tight, which he responds to by hugging me even tighter. "I'll see you soon. I promise, I will make it happen."

I nod and move my head back. "I'll hold you to that," I joke, much like he did earlier.

"I know you will," he smiles. He places a lingering kiss on my forehead and hugs me again. "Stay out of trouble, alright? We can't bring a troublemaker on tour with us."

"Like you guys aren't troublemakers," I scoff and Harry laughs. "But you stay out of trouble too."

"I'll miss you. Goodbye, Ave."

"I'll miss you too. Bye," I step back and grab my bags. "I'll see you soon."

He nods and shoves his hands in his pockets as I turn away. I don't know if the last thing I said to him was true, but I sure hope it is. My life is so boring when he's not around teasing me and making awful jokes.