Family Day

MissAvaMae: surrounded by so much love today. last get together with my second family before the big move. most important thing about it though - the food. #seriouslythough

Harry_Styles: Grillin. (Twitter)

"Ava, come get your cat off of me," Lacey whines.

I stand up from where I sit with Harry and take Pancake from Lacey's lap.

"Hi baby," I coo, kissing her head. She nudges her head against my chin and I sit down next to Harry again.

Lacey's family invited us all over for one last barbecue before the two of us moved down to LA. We'd already eaten, now Lacey, me, and Harry were sitting on the grass talking while my parents were at the table with Lacey's.

Harry takes Pancake from me and I snuggle back up to his side. Pancake happily curls up in his lap, purrs vibrating her body. She'd missed him. I'd missed him.

Lacey kicks my foot gently and I look over at her. "I'm happy you two are back."

Harry kisses my head and I smile. "Thanks, Lace."

When I woke up this morning, I got right into the shower and got ready for the day. Harry was still passed out by the time I was done, so I let him sleep and went out to explain to my parents what happened last night before they saw him. They noticed my good mood and then my mom noticed the ring that was back on my finger. She mentioned that she noticed a car that looked exactly like Harry's in the lot and then I hid my face in my hands and laughed. It was so easy to explain to them.

My parents sit down next to me and Pancake wakes from her spot in Harry's lap. She crawls over to them and my dad plays with her. Harry takes my hand and plays with my fingers. I feel his head rest on my shoulder and he places a kiss to my collar bone. He mumbles that he loves me and I smile at him.

"So girls, the house is all paid for?"

I look over at Lacey's dad and nod my head. "Sure is. It's waiting for us right now."

"We're sure going to miss you two," my mom sighs. "It'll be strange not having our girls around."

"Thankfully we aren't too far. We'll probably end up visiting so much it'll seem like we never left," Lacey smiles.

"San Fransisco will always be home to us," I take my moms hand. "That'll never change."

She squeezes my hand and kisses my temple. Harry shifts next to me and pulls out his phone. It's vibrating with Liam's contact up on the screen. He stands after excusing himself to take it. I watch silently as he walks over to the back of the house.

Within thirty seconds he looks pissed by the phone call. I drop my moms hand and stand, telling them I'll be right back. I go over to Harry and he sits on the deck chair. I sit on his lap and rub his back soothingly. He kisses my cheek as a way of thanks and sighs into the phone.

"How the hell did they figure it out? Ava and I haven't even gone out in public since I got here."

I hear Liam talk ever so slightly but I can't understand what he's saying. I lean my head against Harry's and whisper to him to stay calm.

"They seriously pieced it together based off of what we put on social media? All I did was tweet one word and she posted a picture of her damn food... But why are they mad? They weren't mad last time we got together?"

I'm very confused about what's happening. It obviously involves me and it's starting to worry me how stressed Harry is over the conversation.

"They seriously only allowed it for tour publicity? That's absolute bullshit. I don't need them to allow things when it comes to my goddamn love life."