To Harry and Ava

"First of all, I wanna take a moment to say... who know Harold would be the first of us to get hitched? Certainly thought it'd be Payno or... anybody else, for that matter," Niall starts.

"Cheers, Nialler," Harry shouts at him. I laugh lightly and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Anytime, mate," Niall laughs. "Anyway, as I was gonna say before I was interrupted..."

Niall glares at Harry, which makes everybody laugh. The group of people had gotten significantly smaller. Pretty much everybody that's here is our closest friends and our direct family. We'd started a bonfire and we're all huddled up around it. The party went on so long that we didn't get to speeches before everybody left, so we were doing them now. Rachel, John, and Grace had done small speeches, followed by Louis and Liam (who had much longer speeches). Now Niall was up.

"One day a few years back, Harry came into a meeting that we'd arranged before all of us headed home for the holidays and immediately started blabbing about this girl on the Internet. We all pretty much thought he'd lost it, since we had no context of what the hell he was talking about. Then he pulls out his phone, and shows us a video of Ava singing our song. From there, it leads to about three more videos before one of us cuts him off and asks him why he was showing us the videos. Half a year later, she's on tour with us as our opening act. I don't think any of us really expected her to become such a huge part of our lives. Not only was she dating Harry, but she was a best friend to all of us when we were on the road and she still is. I don't think I've really ever seen two people click like the two of 'em did. Everything about Harry and Ava together is annoying as hell, but more importantly everything about them radiates happiness and love. I never thought I'd see Harry so whipped, but I guess it's possible if the right person comes along eh? Anyway, I wish the both of you the absolute best. Welcome to the real world, I guess."

His speech had me giggling and hiding against Harry's shoulder. I've never heard the full story about how exactly Harry introduced my music to the boys. I stand up after he's done, going over to hug him. I step back and he gives me a look that I recognize from tour, and we both start to do the little handshake that we'd made on one of the drives between cities. The act makes the people around us laugh and he hugs me one more time before I go back over to sit with Harry.

"Lacey, you're up," my mom says.

Lacey takes a deep breath and stands up. "Gonna start out with a disclaimer. There's about a 99.9% chance that I'm going to cry, but bare with me."

Harry intertwines his hand with mine and brings it up to his mouth to kiss my knuckles. I smile at him and then lean my head on his shoulder again.

"I've known Ava for almost my entire life. She's my absolute best friend... my sister. There were times she would move away for months, sometimes a year or two. But she always came back and it would always be like she never even left. We used to sit in her room after school everyday and we would play princess games and plan our fairytale futures," she laughs lightly. I can see her eyes are starting to well up and I can feel tears forming in my own eyes. "Neither one of us actually expected to get our fairytale. We knew even as third graders that reality would catch up to us. But... it never fully did... especially for Ava. I always knew that she'd be a superstar, but I never expected everything to happen as quickly as it did. Watching her take over the world with her music and fall in love along the way was honestly indescribable. I honestly could not be more proud of my best friend and I feel so lucky knowing that when I'm not around to be there for her, she's got Harry. From day one of him coming into her life, for real and not just through following One Direction, he's been so supportive and loving and I couldn't possibly ask for a better guy for my sister. Thank you both for being such incredible friends. I'm so lucky to have you guys and I hope the future brings amazing things for both of you."