2-Checking Out The City

Start from the beginning

At least even in a city like this I can freely do what I want under the cover of darkness. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong anyway. I'm only checking out the place and having a little fun.

I continued running and jumping from roof to roof, landing on all fours before standing up straight again.

I finally stopped on one roof, crouching and looking down at some kind of club below that was open. I clanked my claws against the roof as I watched people going in and out.

I wouldn't think that some nightclub would be so popular. There were even younger people going in, what kind of club is this?

That's when, with my heightened senses, I heard something behind me. I turned to see a purple cat with a hat on.

She had a confused look on her face as she stared at me. Then, unexpectedly, she spoke.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you."

I tilted my head. "You can talk?"

She nodded. "Yep. My name's Blair. Blair the cat."

"Luna."

"Are you human?"

"Yes."

"But you can take another form, right?"

My eyes widen. "How'd you...?"

She giggled. "I can sense a bit of an animal side to you."

"I don't choose to though. Blair, can you promise not to tell anyone?"

She tilted her head. "I don't know why, but sure."

"Thanks."

I looked back at the club below. I heard Blair start walking away.

"We'll, I'm off to the Chupa Cabra. See ya around."

I then heard Drake mumble, "That was a strange cat."

I jumped down onto the street and approached the club. I immediately stopped, catching the scent of something other than human.

Drew asked, "Something wrong, Luna?"

"I smell a magic user...somewhere in this club."

I heard them both mumble, "A witch?"

I sniffed the air again.

"No. More like a necromancer, possibly a sorcerer."

I hesitantly went inside. There were flashing lights everywhere as people danced, drank, and played games like pool.

I looked around, trying to pinpoint where the scent was leading. I then noticed a small staircase that led into a dimly lit hall.

I walked over to the bar, clanking my claws on the table, waiting for the bartender to notice me.

A young man came over to me while I stood there.

"Hey there, cutie. Wanna dance or maybe play some pool?"

I could smell the alcohol in his breath, it made me sick. I ignored him and continued waiting.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him reaching toward my butt. I quickly grabbed his wrist and dug my claws into his skin.

He let out a small yelp as a bit of blood seeped out of his wrist. I looked him straight in the eye.

"These claws aren't just for show, try touching me again and I'll show you how well they work."

With that, I let him go, watching as he quickly got away from me. I could practically hear the smirk in Drake's voice.

"Way to go, Lulu. Still as feisty as ever."