Jealous much?

Link watched you talk to the other knights. You have been talking to them the hole training session! But, you were the only female knight but he was you're best friend!? You two had known each other since you were kids and been friends ever since and over those years Link found he had bigger feelings for you. Now here he is, making faces at you and the knights as you talked. Of course you noticed. 

"I'll be right back guys, just got to check something," you wave good bye to the knights and walking over to friend," what's with the faces?"

Link snapped out of his thought and looked at you then the ground," N-Nothing...j-just t-thinking."

You didn't believe him one bit. He was you're best friend, you knew him better than that," What's wrong Link?" You noticed some knights calling you're name and walking over to you guys, and Link noticed too. 

"I said nothing!" Link snapped marching away as the knights reached you're side talking to you like there was no tomorrow. You pushed the knights out of the way and ran after Link," Link tell me what's wrong!" 

"NOTHING!" You flinch at his voice as he contained to march down the hall way. You sighed with defeat and walked away. 

~~~Time skip because I lazy~~~

The next day Link avoid you. Every time you walked up to him or said anything he would walk way.

'Why is he being such a jerk! The last thing I wanted on earth was to see him so upset, but what could you do if he doesn't ever talk to me!?'

So you just decided to leave him be, as much as it hurt to. Cause over the years you known him, you kinda had a crush on him. But the way you see it, he had almost every girl in Hyrule after him, and not to mention the princess! How could you ever compete?! Tears ran down you face as you leaned against the wall and sank down to the floor. You covered you're eyes with you're knees. Compared to Zelda, you were nothing...

Suddenly, you felt a hand on you're shoulder. At first you though it was on of the knights who never stopped following you around," I don't want to talk to any one right now!"

"I'm sorry..." You look up at the familiar voice to see Link sitting next to you. 

"Why are you here, you seem to have no interest in me at all lately," you mutter just loud enough for him to hear. 

"I-I wasn't avoiding you because I don't like you...its just..." Link wiped an tear off you check then looked at the ground," You've been sending so much time with all the other knights...I-I."

"You're jealous?" You intruded him with a small smile. He looked up at you and nodded sadly. You giggled to you're self before kissing his check. Now you knew he felt the same way.

Link blushed and looked at you. You smile," I love you, Link. You'll always be in my heart."

"I love you too," Link smiled.