Knife

She picked up the knife and placed it behind her back as she slowly walked towards me. She took out the knife and traced it lightly on my body.

She pulled out my arm and dragged it across my wrist. Eight cuts on each of my arms and six each on my thighs.

I bit my lip so hard i think its bleeding

"You think this is going to be easy? Well your wrong, im not letting you live!" she threatened as she tightened her grip on my arm and dragged the knife vertically adding pressure.

The last thing i knew was that the door violently flew open and all i saw was blank.

(Shawn)

The police finally tracked them down and we drove there as fast as possible. They went up the steps quietly and kicked the door open.

The boys and i were right behind the cops and what we saw made our jaws drop.

Claire. She dying by slowly losing her blood.

"Put your weapons down!" One officer yelled. Marie did was she was told to do so, they handcuffed her and pushed her into the car while paramedics took Claire to the hospital.

We were at the back of the van and i was holding onto Claire's hand.

"Dont you dare die on me Claire! Dont leave me please. Please i beg you. Stay strong for me babygirl, keep fighting. I know that you are one tough girl." my voice cracked as i tried my best not to cry but failed

The Jacks were crying with their hands on their faces while Sammy, well, his hair is all messed up and his eyes were bloodshot red and puffy from all the crying and was so pale.

He was staring at her best friend since young. Thinking about if she will live or die.

The door flung open and Claire was quickly pulled out and placed into the emergency room

We were waiting in the waiting room not being able to calm down. Oh gosh that my girl in there! What will i ever do if i lose her? SHAWN! Shut up! She'll be able to pull through this.

We waited which felt like hours and Claire's doctor came out of the room with a sad look on his face. Oh no.

"Claire Natalia?" The doctor called. We all stood up and walked towards him.

Yeah, i know her last name is beautiful.

"Well.... Im so sorry to tell you this but Claire...."
______________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter and the very long time to update!!