Shawn

Claire's POV~

I changed into my sweat pants and Shawns hoodies. And i was had never felt this depressed before since i was 13.

I got up and went into my toilet and opened the drawers and searched for my blade. I looked up to myself and thought of the days where i cut. I thought of the horrible night i had and what hurt me the most is the boy i loved since i was young never loved me.

I grabbed my blade and dragged it accross my wrist, it pain was better than tonight. I did several on my left and right wrist and just sat on the floor in a crying mess and washed off the blood and wrapped it.

***

Sammy's POV~

What have i done? I lost my best friend just because of 4 stupid words, I never loved you. I was worried when she left me alone, she could do so much stupid things like cut herself or whatever.

I ran up to my car and drove off to Claire's house. Her lights were on so she was probably awake. But i didnt want to disturb her so i just left and went home.

Once i reached my house i locked my car and went into my house and saw Skate playing video games paying no attention to me whatsoever. I ran up into my room and locked the door, and changed into my sweatpants and no shirt on. I jumped onto my bed and used my phone and texted Jack G about what happened to Claire.

Sammy: speak

Jack G: about?

Sammy: about what happened between you and Claire

Jack G: Nothing she just told me how much you broke her and she told me that she was wrong about loving you since you were young. She waited for you but you never loved her.

Sammy: i do love her!

Jack G: Dont tell me that im not Claire. Tell that to her.

Sammy: how?

Jack G: She told me she is going to the playground where you two met so that she could clear her mind

Sammy: Ok. What time will she be there?

Jack G: She said 3 in the afternoon because it reminded her about something. She didnt want to tell me what.

Sammy: oh ok thanks bye.

She was going to our childhood place. I need to talk to her, but how? Im so stupid to say that i never loved her!

---------
*Next day*

Claires POV~

I slept in late since it was 2 and i am going to my childhood place at three so i got out of bed and into the bathroom to take off my wrap since it was probably dry by now.

I changed into a sweater and sweatpants, i hope no one finds it weird since it was summer and it is steaming hot. I ate late breakfast and got into my Toms shoe and walked all the way to the playground since it wasnt that far away.

I reached the place and sat down on the grass by the tree where Sammy and i met. I watched the children playing by the swing and smiled because they reminded me of my childhood.

I saw a familiar figure walking towards me but i ignored it and continued watching the joyful children running around without a care in the world.

"Um.... H-hey." i voice said

I turned around to see Sammy sitting next to me.

"Look Sammy, i get it. You never loved me and i was stupid to love you. And im sorry for ever being a part of your life." i said as i got up and walked away