Help

Claire's POV~

Its was my Aunt Marie.

"Told you to keep your eyes wide open sweetie" she covered my mouth with her hand

I struggled to be free from her grip and luckily i was able to remove her hand from my hand but just for a split second to yell.

"HELP!"

"Shut up!" my Aunt declared

She threw me into her car

"Let me out! What the hell do you want?" i shouted as she got it the car and sat on the drivers seat.

"Oh,darling. You see what i want is your life." she gave me an evil smirk and started the car

I looked out of the window and saw the boys running towards the car.

"Shit! The car won't start!" she mumbled

(Shawn)

We saw Claire being shoved into a car while she was struggling to get away.

We ran towards the car as quick as we could and tried to open the door but couldnt. Shit its locked.

Claire was in the car with her arms and legs all tied up.

"Move a side!" Sammy shouted as he pushed his way through. He gestured Claire to move as far from the door as possible, the next thing i knew was Sammy breaking the window and unlocking the door for her to get out.

But her aunt came and pulled her away from us.

"You thought it was gonna be that easy? Oh sure, break the window and everything is all better. Well you thought wrong." she loaded her gun and pointed it towards Claire's head, her finger were on the trigger.

"Please dont pull the trigger! Dont hurt my bestfriend!" Sammy cried trying his best to get as close as possible with his hands raised for his defence

"One stop closer and you'll know what happens!" she threatened

"What do you want from her?!?" i yelled

"HER LIFE!"

"But why? What did she ever do to you?!?"

"Her mother loved her father and i so dearly and was always caring towards us but since this bitch was born everything was transfered to her! Thats why her father wanted to smother her! Now he's gone, its my turn!"

"I'm sorry. I had no idea." Claire apologised

"Too late! Now SHUT UP!" She was getting ready to pull the trigger

"Dont do anything please." the Jacks begged

BANG!
_____________________________________

Sorry i took so long i was busy reading a wonderful book my fav writer wrote.
READ: Anything is Possible by ILoveEverythingR5