He doesn't have nearly as many back tattoos as the one on his torso, but there were still a fair few on the backs of his arms especially.

Maybe the fact that he wasn't facing me helped him to relax into a handjob. It seems to work when he doesn't look. The senses override his brain signals and he can just relax. At least that's what I'm hoping. It's so difficult with Harry. He's always two steps forward and one step back. He's always impossible to read, and even though I've never seen him be violent, the only sign I have to not stop is the fact I don't have a broken nose.

My heart stops when I hear a sound from Harry, but it turns out to only be him taking a deep breath. I sigh quietly in relief and lean back to look up at the ceiling.

My hand slides down the elastic of boxers, I don't want to waste time with teasing. Harry and I can be alike with us both liking foreplay. He won't admit it, but he does.

The covers hid my erection when Harry first came into bed. I pretended be calm as I read my book, but I couldn't even finish reading a sentence because my mind was lost in thoughts of Harry's moans echoing in the bathtub shower.

I wrap my fingers around my cock, and I refrain from hissing at the contact that made my stomach flip. My hips immediately raise off the mattress and I glance over at Harry once more to ensure I haven't woken him.

The paranoia and the thrill of doing this with him sleeping beside me only turns me on more.

I rub myself lazily up and down, my boxers pushed down so I can move my wrist freely. My neck tenses and my head presses hard against the pillow. My thighs want to squeeze together and there's nearly a hole in my bottom lip.

I've never masturbated while Harry's in bed with me, with him being so distant, it'd give me space and lots of time to myself. I'm surprised that my self-control is slowly diminishing as just the thought of Harry's bigger frame leaning back against me as I bring him to orgasm yet again has me this horny.

As my hand is wrapped around my cock I begin to picture the way his felt. He's longer than I am, but I'm not small either. He's just taller and bigger than me so it's only fit that he's proportionate. Proportionate. God Louis, only you can turn someone's dick into a maths equation.

Harry's moans are playing over and over in my head like a song that's stuck. God, his raspy voice, and the guttural groans he makes, he probably doesn't even know how sexy he sounds. Or how sexy he is. That first time, I couldn't contain myself, his tattoos spread across his skin, his hair dripping small water droplets down the back of his neck, his bottoms hanging low on his hips.

I went out on a limb to go up to him like that. He hasn't given me many signs to say that it would be okay, in fact, it's been much the opposite. I could have really screwed things up between us right then. That night is still etched into my memory. My hands rubbing down his long torso and it was so quiet between us, I could hear the soft sounds of my kisses, no matter how slow I was.

I look over to the dresser that Harry was stood against as I got down on my knees in front of him. My knees bend so my feet are flat on the bed as I feel myself getting closer and closer to my much needed orgasm. The speed of my hand increases as I close my eyes and think of the many things that has gotten me to this point.

I focus hard to try and remember the exact sound of Harry's moan, the way his eyes shut together firmly but barely creasing, and the way his lips parted and his jaw hung open. His fingers in my hair, the way he pulls me closer.

And that was what did it for me.

My hips push upwards as I release, my entire body tenses and I grit my teeth as I force my wrist to continue moving. It becomes movements that resemble a spasm, but the relief I'm beginning to feel relaxes my body back into laying on the bed flatly. My chest is rising and dropping in heavy pants and I glance over to Harry who is still snoring lightly. I wipe my hand off on the outside of my boxers as I pull them back up to cover myself.