Chapter 11 Part 2; Jackson

I still was stunned by Jackson's sudden kiss but, this was my only chance to save this pack from probably it's destruction.

Damian grasped my forearms and yanked me to my jelly feet. "Pheonix, I'm not allowing you to do this. We can fight for ourselves, I don't know what Xidan will do without you by his side."

I shook my head. "I'm not even marked by Xidan, other wolves would despise me for letting this happen."

He gripped my forearms harder and glared at me.

"That wasn't a question, I'm not letting you go with him."

The thing was he didn't deny that others would hate me for letting myself be marked by Jackson.

"Damian, I don't want anyone to suffer because I was selfish."

"You aren't." He snarled. "They'll suffer without you here by Xidan's side!"

"Then you don't know anything." I mumbled acting fast. Maybe I was crazy, maybe I wasn't. But, all I know is that this pack will someday rise against Jackson- just not now.

"Damn it." Damian muttered turning towards me.

I was already falling to Jackson's side. My bobby bin wasn't going to really unlock the cuffs easily but, what else did I have to work with.

"You know your crazy, right?" Jackson said. "If I was you, I wouldn't do this for a pack that kidnapped me."

"Well you aren't me, are you." I said dryly.

I felt Damian's hands clasped my arms tightly. He flung me over his shoulder making me drop the tiny bobby pin.

"Damian....." By the time I've yelled Jackson was up and free.

"I've learned a few tricks over the years from being down here." He grinned at us.

Damian turned abruptly making me fall off of his broad shoulder. I hit the stone floor with a thud.

"Damian, what a pleasure to talk to you without chains in the way." Jackson snarled at him.

I crawled away and was taken by Jackson's actions once again, man had he freed himself fast.....

"I outta kill you for your treatments but, little do I know, Phoenix wouldn't forgive me so now run to your alpha and warn him of my escape." He smirked at the boy. "Ohh and tell Xidan, I have his girl once again."

With that Jackson threw the boy astray, he fell next to me with sheepish eyes on me.

"You've made a mistake Mrs. Willings, you have owned up to your last name. Your too damn willing to save us when we don't need it." He spat at me.

Jackson yanked me up and away from Damian who looked totally baffled.

"We must leave now if you still wanting to do this deal." Jackson said looking at me.

And again I'm doing another deal with the devil, just like the last time. I'm taken away from my home and this time Xidan, the man I love....

"Yes, I have to do this for these people. I'm going to actually pay them a favor." I said looking up into his unreadable face.

He nodded and picked me up into his arms.

Even though his clothes were filthy I laid on his chest as he walked up the staircase.

The voice in my head was yelling at me to jump out of his arms and run like hell but, I pushed it away. I have to do this for the pack, for my pack. This is the only plan I've got to stop Jackson from making more warning sites and starting up another war. Xidan won't be happy about this which made me ache inside but, I know I have made the right choice.

Jackson opened the unlocked door and walked through the house like he owned it.

"Why aren't you hiding....."

The girl from earlier showed up out of the corner of my eye. "Phoenix!" She hollered.

Jackson acted fast, he didn't want the girl to yell. His arms disappeared from my neck and legs making me hit the wood floor.

"Jackson, No!" I yelled.

He pushed the girl's pressure points just like he had done to me before. The girls eyes flashed an angry bright yellow before going limp.

Jackson picked me back up and acted as if he hadn't just knocked a girl out.

"Xidan is out searching for my small pack which I've instructed to move to our other territory." He said dryly.

I guess he already planed for himself to get captured...

Jackson actually went through the front door, people's eyes widened and they yelled my name. Some inched towards Jackson but, tightened his grip and they backed off.

They think he'll hurt me if they come close.

"Now they'll think I have kidnapped you from Xidan." He mumbled running towards the shadows of the forest.

Jackson had already planned this all out....

"Jackson where are you heading?" I asked as he ran through the forest. What struck me weird was how can he hold me up and run with his wounds?

"To my other territory, a two day run from here."

"Jackson, who is Adam?" I wondered out of the blue, I've been wanting to know who he was to Jackson. A spy? A beta?

He stiffened a bit. "The guy I sent to protect you however he did the opposite."

"Adam took advantage of my weakness and attacked me, you sent him to watch over me!!" I yelled.

"Yes, I do regret sending him. I'll deal with him in time." He said casually.

Honestly I didn't want to know what he was going to do so I changed the subject. "Xidan, will find us and you know it."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Let him come and try, mostly I don't mind anymore I have..... You, the one person who can stand me."

I held my tongue not wanting any unwanted sentences.

"Yup and I have the one person who..."

I struggled to think of something, if I wanted to keep my act up of acting like I actually care about him, I need a nice word...

"Keeps surprising me beyond words." I finished, hoping it sounded at least a little nice so I could hide my true feelings.

He grinned. Telling me he was ok with that.

"You can set me down now..."

Jacksons rolled his eyes and didn't let me go just continued jogging through the damp woods.

In a part of my mind I regret taking him up with his deal however, I'm going to do this to prove that I can help this pack. I will surprise them just like that girl had said, I will comeback to you Xidan just give me sometime.