Chapter Four; Werewolves!?!

When I got back Xidan was calmly sitting on the couch where I had been.

"The money is on hold....."

"Like hell it is, if you're not giving my family money then I'm leaving!" I yelled stalking over to Xidan.

He looked up at me and scowled.

"I told you what would happen if you left this house."

"Fine! I'm free, I'm going home."

I stalked back to the front door and reached for the door handle but, it twisted underneath my hand. Ben stood on the other side of the door with an angry look.

"You're not leaving," he said sternly.

"Oh, you're not stopping me, the deal is over."

I went to walk out the door but, Ben shoved me away almost knocking me to my feet.

"Ben, don't touch her, leave her be." Xidan spoke up behind me.

Ben backed away and I ran out the door, having the fresh air smack me in the face.

Wait, what am I thinking, I can't go home with my mother being there.

I jolted to a halt, how can I be so stupid, if I return without any money..... That's why Xidan let me go he knew I couldn't leave even if I intensely wanted to go home.

I turned around and headed back but, Jameson showed up in the corner of my eye.

"Hey! Phoenix, where you going?" He yelled.

"Nowhere." I grumbled.

I'm not in the mood.

"You were running, where were you headed." He said unconvinced.

I looked up at him with a confused face.

"Home, where else would I be headed, Santa's workshop."

I continued walking back to the giant cabin but, Jameson grabbed my shoulder.

"Why are you headed home that's Miles away, is the deal off?"

"Yes Jameson or I wouldn't of been running away!"

He sighed and let me go.

"Then at least come stay with me instead of going back there all hotheaded."

I nodded.

Fine I don't want to see Xidan anyway.

He grabbed my hand and tugged me towards his cabin.

The soil smushed underneath my feet, I never put shoes on, I thought to myself, huffing.

Squish, squish, squish.

Jameson's cabin was just ahead but, in the corner of my eye I saw a large beast.

I squeezed his hand as the beast ran my way, praying it would avoid us.

"Jameson!" I managed to say before being knocked out of his grasp.

The large gray beast bared it's canines at me warning me not to move. Jameson scowled at the abnormally large gray beast that stood on top of me.

"Adam get off of her."

This thing has a name? Is it his pet or someone else's?

I screamed as the beast's paws pressed my shoulders harder into the mud.

"Adam let her up, Xidan wouldn't like you standing on her." Jameson ordered.

It growled in response.