Chapter 9; Betrayed And War

I started thinking, what if Xidan really does lose this pack? What would happen to everyone, would they really follow Jackson?

All of a sudden the front door busted open and I saw Xidan on the other side.

"Xidan..." I said almost crying.

He looked me down and I saw his jaw clutch, he saw the bruises on my neck and probably my red wrists.

"Who did this to you?" He asked enraged.

"I thought you were at war with your brother."

"Who did this to you?" He asked more sternly this time.

"Xidan, how could you never notice a spy right under your nose?"

"Who. Did. This?" He asked again neglecting to answer my question.

"Adam!" I yelled frustrated by his relentlessness.

He walked towards me and embraced me.

"I'm not letting anyone else lay a finger on you." He muttered in my ear.

He pulled away from me and leaned down.

Once our lips touched it was like an explosion. When Jameson kissed me my gut turned but, when Xidan kissed me it was like a dream kiss. Like Prince Charming kissing his mysterious Cinderella except, I'm no innocent Cinderella.

I kissed him back and time seemed to freeze all around us. I didn't want to let go of Xidan, I wanted the kiss to last forever but, he pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

"Who is the spy?" He asked.

"Adam."

"Adam?" He said confused.

"How can you not know him, Jameson talked to him like another pack member."

He huffed and started to walk to the door.

"Xidan, don't tell me...."

"Jameson is in on this plan." He grumbled slamming the door behind him.

Jameson isn't like Adam, he was nice to me and protected me when Adam had attacked me....

I ran after Xidan, knowing he was going to find Jameson.

"Xidan!" I yelled.

Over half our pack was at war and here is Xidan tracking Jameson.

"Stay here, Phoenix, I don't want anymore harm coming at you." He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and still followed him.

"Jameson!" He yelled making me jump.

He stalked closer to his house and I stayed at a safe distance watching his every move.

"I know your here, I have some business to discuss with you."

Xidan knocked on his now fixed door after Xidan had stormed his house for me.

Once Jameson opened his front door Xidan grabbed him and threw him to the ground instantly.

He looked at Xidan utterly confused.

"What the hell..."

"Who is Adam?" Xidan asked, holding back his rage

"A pack member."

"Wrong answer." He huffed, stepping on Jameson's neck.

I wanted to just jump out but, I needed to let this continue.