Chapter Three; Hey.... I'm Jameson

People walked inside and outside the house constantly making their gaze always hit me. Until a man Xidan's age walked up to me.

"Your Phoenix, right?" He smiled giving me his hand.

"Yes and you are.." I wondered shaking his hand.

"Jameson."

"Come on, let me show you around."

I sighed but, nodded.

I need out of this house anyways.

Jameson and I passed others as they stared at us with confusion, some even with anger.

We made it outside and the scent of fresh air hit my nose. The trees covered the land, no wonder the air is so fresh. The colors here seemed to be even brighter, the tree an earthy green, the dirt a natural brown.

"The breeze is wonderful here, and did anyone tell you that you were just in the best house here." he smirked.

"Well... I thought every house here was the best since, my house was just probably to you a rundown shack."

He chuckled and nodded.

"Well it's alot better here...."

"Hey Jameson, what is a Luna?" I questioned.

He shook his head, "can't tell you, under Xidan's new rule- 'don't say anything or utter a word about a Luna to Phoenix'."

I rolled my eyes, "I wish he would just tell me, I mean the only reason I'm here is for my brother to actually go see a real doctor and get treated."

Not to be called stupid names by crazy people, I mean where am I exactly.

Jameson was unaffected by me rejecting the idea of staying here which the others would have glum faces by now.

"Sorry that you were forced here but, Xidan will treat you well unlike..." he paused, "well let's go look at my place, your going to notice the difference between the houses." he chuckled completely changing the subject.

"Ok?" I said unsure.

He rubbed his hand on my shoulder and we jogged pass people who looked disgusted of us two being together.

"What's their problem?" I asked as we continued to jog.

"They think we're together when your Xidan's." He huffed.

I stopped and grabbed his shoulder, "let me make this clear right here and now, I'm not Xidan's nor will I ever be."

He simply nodded and started to jog again. Man I need someone easy going, like him. I thought smiling.

He looked back at me and gestured me to be faster. Another smile creeped across my face.

I ran to catch up with him.

Jameson stopped at a house that just looked like a smaller copy of Xidan's house.

"Well this is it, only I live here with my sister who is out with her boyfriend at the moment."

When I entered the house, I was surprised, it didn't look like Xidan's house in the inside because colors were everywhere. The logs were painted with wonderful details of forests, sunsets and as I ran my fingers over the amazing paintings I noticed one of a white wolf but, it looked alot bigger than just an ordinary wolf.

"Yes, that's what happens to the house when I get bored and they're all over the house. My sister loves them too but, others don't, they say that it's destruction of property..."

"I love them." I cut in," I haven't seen art this emotional or beautiful in years. But, then again my family barely could ever afford a painting because if my father showed up....... we would have to move so we live lightly."

"Don't believe them, they're, the paintings are astonishing." I added.

He nodded as I still ran my fingers over the paintings that lined the walls.

Once I came over a painting that looked like an angel, I couldn't take my eyes off of the Angels beautiful golden locks or her prefect completion.

"Sooo, do you want to go see the lake, you really should see the sunset you get here."

I nodded with a smile. "I'd love that but, I really need to get back before Xidan notices me gone because if he does... My family will..."

"Lose the money, I understand, we should do it another time."

He opened the door for me and I looked back at the painted house walls one more time. I really wish I could paint, their is so many emotions that are held up in me that I just want to let free.

"Hey could you teach me how to... paint?" I asked. "If it's not a trouble."

"Sure why not."

"Thanks, bye Jameson." I waved and jogged off of his porch towards Xidan.

I needed this day with Jameson, it reminded me that I am here for my brother and I can't double think that, especially if this will pay for his medical bills they will soon have.