Stacy- its okay, rest, I'll bring some food for you before I leave.

Me- thanks Stacy, you look beautiful, I m sure Ethan's be go head over heels for you.

Stacy- thanks. I hope that happens. Okay now you go rest. I m bringing you something.

Me- thanks enjoy the night. Bye

Stacy- bye

Mi$$ion Accomplished.
____________________________

Daniel POV

"Perfect. Yeah. Oh my god, she's doing it. She's doing it. Shit man, shit. Yeah almost there almost there."

"Rick get out of there, stop fucking inside the shower room man, everyone can hear you." I said.

"I am having fun man, you can join if you want."

"You're crazy Rick"

"No, I am shameless" he pulled the curtains open. Oh god. This man. Shit.

"Son of bi***"

I went our of the shower room, locking the door behind. Is this a party? Yes it is. These new students are wild. Wow look over there,
"Why the fuck is food floating in the pool?" I shouted on some bunch of brats. They were swimming with food. Who does that, they are not even drunk. Or oh let me guess they are! BEN!!

"Drinks are not allowed near college premises, Mr Brown will kill you." I shouted at Ben's face.

"No one will know man. Relax. Here take some" he handed me a bottle, and continued what he was doing. I hope cops don't arrive here.

"What are you trying to do Messy Mellesa?" I turned my face to 180° to see Mellesa standing behind me.

"Your girlfriend asked me to grab your butt, but I didn't do anything" she made a innocent rejection of her fault, laughing hysterically like a mad hyena.

"Your drunk"

"No I m not drunk"

"Then definitely you aren't sober, but wait what is Chloe doing here?"

She made a confused face and shrugged her shoulder trying to say NO. I made my way through the croud to find Chloe. She was dancing on the floor with other people, swaying her round hips round and round in air, I don't know if she realised that a guy behind her enjoyed that. She saw me but before she could call me to her I turned around and started walking away.

"Wait wait" Chloe shouted behind me. Shit.

I turned around to see her.

"Come dance with me" she held me by my arm and pulled me to a kiss. Her lips tasted vodka, I pulled her away.

"No"

"No baby, let's get together tonight, you need me, I know it"

"I m seriously not in a mood Chloe , not tonight"

"Are you jealous? Oh baby you look so cute like that"

Jealous? She is kidding right?

"I have to meet someone, bye"

"Baby please I need you, let's go somewhere, alone" she threw herself on me, and snaked her hands down to my crotch and rubbed it. But this wasn't anything at all compared to what I felt with her. Linnea.

I pushed chloe away, ingnoring her shouts, it didn't even bother me as it blew away with noise and music.

Where the fuck is Linnea ? I didn't get a chance to talk to her these days. Well I don't need a chance, I can do it whenever I want. I hope she knows that she can't ignore me until and unless I allow her to do so. I was busy and I just didn't wanna disturb her now, mostly because I didn't have explanation for what happened that day.

I searched everywhere for her, every corner, every shower room, reception room, outside, garden, pool, dance floor but she was no where to be found. I wanted to see her dressed up, I wanted to see her open hair hanging down to her waist and bare legs in heels just like other girls here.

She had looked similar everyday in college. She should have completed her work, all she had to do is write her name over mine and submit. Fuck, why aren't you here.

I saw Stacy, she is her roommate I think. I had seen her in Linnea's room. Maybe I should ask her. She was surrounded by many people, mostly boys. She was a red head, and they are rare. She looked nice, but I wasn't interested. Regrettably, Linnea took all my interest.

"Hey, Stacy?" I called her out, drawing everyone's attention.

"Yeah- yeah, I am" she stared me peculiarly.

"Why didn't she come?"

There was her long pause, must be calculating who and why. Fool. Of course I am not asking about her mom. I know she knows about me and Linnea.

"She's not well, fever, so that's why, you want to talk to her? I can give you her number, she's okay now, just resting in bed, we didn't go to doctor she said she was-" she answered very carefully.

"Okay" I turned around and walked away before she could explain me more. Probably she would also start about what she was wearing now. I m interested in that, but then the idea of sharing it with other guys near Stacy was bad.

Fever was a bad excuse flower. I was going to apologize you today, but since you are not here, I am getting your point. I won't disturb you anymore. You must be already mad with the mark on your neck. I hope it gets darker.

You want to ignore me, fine do it. I won't talk to you until you come to me.

Linnea Rhode , you betrayer.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hands up guys who wanna vote.

There.

I see ya.

You look hot.

How about a share too.

Pretty please.

Please don't hesitate to shoot your thoughts here, bad or good, I'll take both as a compliment.

And umm... Do you want anything else here? You can suggest me.

Do you want me to give Chloe a bigger role?

Well my story is gonna get big, like never ending irritating soaps.

But I hope you like it.

Moons and Stars.

XOXO