"Alright you have a point it's just that." She put her head down and slowly looked up meeting my eyes. "My dad and Jason's dad were best friends. Well, actually my dad was his beta but, I didn't want there to be bad feelings between my family and his. His dad is like another dad to me. He promised my dad that he would take care of me and my family before he died. I've known him for a long time I can't just end something like that, that's gone on so long." She knew she had me. I couldn't argue with her on that.

"Ok, I still don't understand it but, I will leave it alone." I then looked deep in her eyes so the next sentence I was about to say sunk in. "Just know that if he ever touches you again. I'll kill him. I'm not kidding either I would do it."

She kinda smiled. "I believe you would. I don't think he would have a chance against you anyways." She leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "Your a lot stronger than he is." She started to lean back and I stopped her. I leaned in to give her a kiss but, before our lips met she pulled back. "Whoa, wait I don't even know you that well." She was smiling so I know she wanted me to kiss her she just didn't want to seem easy.

"So." I just wanted to mess with her a bit.

"So, I'm not that kind of girl sir." She leaned back.

"You were in my dreams." Oh my heck I can't believe I just said that. Why does she always get me to say things I'm thinking. She started to laugh at me.

"Did you just say that you dream about me?" She laughed at me. Oh I look like an idiot. I tried to move back but, then her legs wrapped around me to stop me. "Umm I don't think so mister. We're going to talk about this." She pulled me closer with her arms so my body was touching hers.

"You heard me right." She caught me. I looked into her eyes. "I can not believe I said that out loud." I tried to move but she wouldn't let me budge.

"Why are you embarrassed now? Cause I think it's actually kinda cute." I started to smile and she bit her lip. I loved it when she did that.

"Are you serious? I thought you would think it was creepy." I was surprized she thought that it was cute. It looked like she was holding something back from me though.

"Well, I would if I hadn't done. Well never mind." My mouth dropped. She was holding something back and I knew it was going to be good.

"Hey Hey what were you going to say?" She tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her. "You better tell me what you were about to say or your not moving from this spot till you do." I wouldn't let her move until I got an answer.

"Well, I may have." She paused again. Come on girl.

"You may have what?" Get cracken tell me what it is.

"Alright, I've dreamt about you. Happy now?" A smile flashed across my face.

"And you laughed at me when I said it." I shook my head at her.

"Only because you blurted it out. It was to funny." She gave me a nervous smile.

"Don't you think it's weird that we both dreamt about eachother. And then we find out that we are mate's" She was thinking about something.

"Oh my gosh I just remembered something." I looked at her waiting for her to finnish. "My dad told me a story about alpha's and beta's with their mate's. My dad told me that they could dream about their mates before even meeting them. That's what happened between my dad and my mom." She smiled. She obviously like that she had the same thing happen that her parents did.

"Really I have never heard of that." I started moving closer to her. That's when her phone rang.

"Oh crap I am way late." She picked her phone up and I heard Trish's voice. "Hello Trish sorry I'm running a little late. I'm coming right now."