chapter 29

Mikes pov
I arrived at the store.i met the man who makes the rings.
Hi mr jackson
Hi
So please tell me about her
Well she loves kids, pink, she is childish like me...
Good good anything else
I just love her a lot
Ok good I will go to the back and draw some sketches
Thanks
He walked to the back and closed the door.i walked around the shop looking at these beautiful pieces. I saw a necklace that I know she will love it had pink diamonds on it with some star patterns.i will by her this to so it doesn't look to obvious. I walked around a bit more I was amazed by all this stuff.they were really beautiful expecially the watches.

A few minutes later he came back out with some sketchs of rings.i looked through them all.they ere all beautiful I loved the first on and that one.ok I love them all.i cant choose. I think iam attracted by this one it has pink haert with diamonds on it, there is a butterfly and m+l written on it.i loved it alot.
I think I am going with this one
Good choice sir
Thanks how long will it take
About 2 weeks
2 weeks!!!Christmas is in 4 days
We will try our hardest to make it for then
Thanks I will pay you more for your help
Thank you sir have a lovely day
Oh wait I would love to by that right there with the ring.
Sure sir
Thanks see ya Friday
Bye
I walked out the store with butterflys in my stomach. I am really nervous about Christmas. I just dont hope I am moving to fast for her.i am sure I am not.but you never know.i walked back into the house and saw liza on the c6 with a large pizza.
Hey liza
Hi mike how did it go
Good good can I get some
Sure mike
I grabbed a slice knowing my secret was eating me alive.i cant wait till Christmas.
Friday 24th Christmas evening
I am on my way to get the ring.i hoped that they could get it done.i walked in the store and met the man
Hi how have you been
Good you
Good sir
So can I see the ring
Yes right this way
I walked into a diffrent room.he opened a box.it was perfect. I loved it so much I was in awe.wow this is incredible!!!I picked it up and looked at it.i put it next to the necklace. It matched so well together. I took it to the till.i swiped my card and he put it both in a beautiful boxes. I walked out the shop with a huge smile its already Christmas eve.i ran home.i didnt see liza anywhere,.liza!!!liza!!!
Mike iam in my room raping gift!!!
Oh ok I think I will do the same!!!
I ran to ky room.i took out some paper and started wrapping. I wrapped the boxes up tight.i went inside and saw liza putting down her gifts I put down my and she was trying to geuss. I just smiked.it was 12:19 liza went to bed a few minutes later.i just couldn't sleep cuz in a few hours she would be asked the most important question ever. Finally I felt tired.
Next day Christmas
Lizas pov
I woke up with joy. Its Christmas!!!I ran to moms bed.wake up mom!!!I ran to mikes room.mike come on!!!mike!!!
Hold.....on 5 minutes
Mom came down stairs
Mike came with his mom.
Ok who's first
Me!! Said mike
Mike opened his first gift it was the super sokers. 2nd the shose 3rd the cloths.he loved it alot.next was our moms.they got some boarding stufv but now its my turn.my mom and his left.they had to be somewhere. Mike looked at me with a huge smile
Ok mike what is it
Ok here
I ripped it open.i saw a beautiful necklace. It was pink my favourite
Oh mike.....its beautiful thank you
But thats not all
Ok
Here but before you open it i need to say some things.
Ok
I love you more than the world.i love you more than anything on earth. You have been with me throught ups and downs of this year, my first Christmas, crazy fans.you were there through my conserts. You were always there, your my rock.i love you to much.you made my birthday so special. I want you to be with me forever liza.
Oh mike I love you too
Open it
I opened this beautiful box. Inside it was a ring!!!it was pink with l+m on it.i looked at mike.mike had a huge smile on his face he looked kinda shy
Will you marry me liza
Oh mike......I couldn't say a word.YES!!!I ran to him and hugged him so tightly. I kissed him. Oh mike thank you so so much!!!I love it so much it was everything I love on it.its pink and in the shape of a haert. I turned it around saw the m+l on it.oh mike!!!when will we tell everyone.
I know we can have a Christmas party tonight I will call up everyone
Cool I will call Elizabeth
I ran to the phone and dialed liz number
Hi liz its liza
Oh hi liza how are you
Good and you
Great great thanks
I was wondering me and mike are hosting a Christmas party tonight and we were wondering if you could come
Oh yes absolutely
Good say about 6ish
Good se ya then
Bye
I rushed back inside and saw mike on the phone.
So who was that
Oh eddie he said he could come
Good
I asked some other people to phone around some more for us.
Ok
So now we have to get everything ready
Did you tell mom
Ya
Good
Lets start decorating
Me and mike went to the back of the house into the shed. We looked through old boxes.we found loads of stuff in the re. Tinsel, lights, trees and other little stuff.we took them back into the house and started putting them up.i heard mom come in I had to hide my ring.our moms brought loads of things back.we had tones of food.the chefs were cooking up a storm.we were working really hard . tonight is going to be amazing.