chapter 1

Most girls are into One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, but I am 100% not like them. I love the classics, as in my moms music. For me its way better than today's music. But my very favourite is Michael Jackson. His music isn't pointless and irrelevant and like today's music. His music speaks to me, unfortunately, he's passed on. And on that day my heart stoped I just could not believe it, I bet it was the same for you. I will be telling you a story of when I knew the king of pop, and how I wish to relieve it all again.

I was born on the 10th of november 1965 I am now 55. I remember my mom recorded all the Micheal Jackson concerts she'd been to, she loves Michael as much as I do, so she showed me all the tapped concerts. I've loved his music ever since.
I have all his CDs, all his books, but I want to tell you about the day that changed my life.

It was the summer of '84, a week before my birthday, I started working at a coffee shop, KoffieKlets, for some extra money. New york city its a beautiful place, sky scrapers, busy streets, lights, the city never sleeps and tye perfect place to can get famous.
I love to sing, music is my life. My mom always said I should audition for something, but I am way to shy.
I started singing while working.

But, if you're about my baby
It dont matter if you're
Black or White

Suddenly a man disrupted my musical bliss, he said he heard me while walking past. He said he was looking for singers to audition for a back-up singers and he though I had it. He refused to tell me who he was working for, he gave me his card and he was off. I wondered who this celebrity was. The audition was on on the 10th of november. My birthday! This must be a sign, I thought. I needed to go and at least try my luck. Who cares if I had stage fright?

For the rest of the day I just did my thing, suck up to annoying customers. The worst part of being a waitress was having to be nice to someone you wanted to throw a brick at . After work I went straight home, I had to tell my mom the news. It wasnt much hassle visiting her, I live in a apartment right next to my her. I went into her apartment.
"Hi mom!" I said as I barged into her home.
"Hi sweetie, how was work?" She asked squinting her eyes the way she always does. Her beautifully unique green eyes perfectly compliment her brown.
"It was ok ,I guess I need to tell you something over dinner." I told her and walked toward the dinning room, I knew that if I stayed in that room she would coax it out of me.
It was dinner time, mom had made her world famous spaghetti with meatballs.
"Okay so I can see youve been dying to know what I wanted to tell you." Her eyes got wider, but she didnt say anything, she was patiently waiting for what I had to say. "This guy came and he asked me about my singing, and if I wanted to audition for a singing gig." This could have gone one of two ways, she could have been supportuve, or she could have told me not to audition.
"Wow really!" She said excitedly.
"Yes mom," I said joining in with the excitement. "And its on my birthday!!"
"That has to be a sign." She basically took the words right out of my mouth.
"I think it is." I said coming back to my normal self, it wasn't like me to get over excited. That was something mom did.
"Well go for it." And with that it was set, I was auditioning the next week.
○ ○ ○ ○
Next morning my alarm goes off,I cant take getting up so early, 12 am is too early. I was counting down the days 'til my birthday/auditions.

Smile though your heart is broken
Smile though there are clouds in the sky
Youll get by
When you smile

I had to open up that day. I set the tables, put the menus in place and most importantly, I turned on the radio. Peole started coming in pretty quickly. Its a blessing and curse having to work in a busy resturant. Good side: I'm not going to get fired to cut costs. Bad side: too much work. I was on break and I went to sit in the park, next to the fountain. I saw some dancers on the road, I have to admit, they were pretty good. I felt the beat in side almost come out, I was a slave the the rhythm. I just jumped in and started moving and shaking everything. They were claping and cheering, they were also probably laughing at me, but I couldn't have cared less. I was having fun.
My break was up I said my goodbyes and ran off. I

Another day bites , and I barged into my mom's house again. It probably wasn't a good idea for her to live right next to me.

Then it was finally the audition day ...and my birthday. My mom woke me up to a beautiful cake with my name on it I loved it but I had to go to work. Counting down the days moved to counting down the hours, I couldn't take it anymore, the anticipation was killing me. I wished I could fast forward time. It was brake time so it means I have mad it half way. The dancers were there again so I joined in again people love us. Back to work the day went on and it was time.

I got dressed into a pink shorts, white top with mj on it, bad bracelet and my sneekers. I got on a cab and made it on time.ok ladies and gentlemen to day is your big chance....
I could not listin so many thoughts going on in my mind. Will they like me, if they do what will happen and who is the celeb.

I was right at the end of the list because of my sir name. So many girls came I was scared. Hi said a shy voice
Hi
My name is niky and u
My name is liza
Nice to meet you liza
Same so u scared too
Ya my mom said I had to come
Same here
Hahah so when are u going
Last and u
First ur luky
Ya good luck
Thanks
First up niky pkease come and sing. She sang beautiful. She sang titanium. I love that song so many girls went by and I was scared. Finally liza could you come to the front. I stepped forward I sang my favourite mj song , I will be singing Michael Jackson black and white.

I started I felt amazing I was strong and happy. I finshed everyone cheered I felt realy good.no one knew who this celeb was. The lady picked 2 girls and 2 guys.
For the boys it is ben and james
For the girls....
My fingers were crossed my feet to
Niky and....
Liza omg I made it we were jumping up and down but we dont know who we are singing for. Out the back of the theatre comes a dark shadow its looks as if I know him could it be?

It was in the flesh the king of pop him self Michael Jackson I nearly fell over niky caught me. We were like teenagers jumping up and down. He looked at me and smiled he made me blush. He started talking
Hi guys I was actually watching u the hole time
Omg omg
I picked you guy personally I luved u 4
He picked me the king of pop!
We will started tomorrow
Everyone left I stayed and started dancing I was alone or so I thought. Michael Jackson was watching me in the back he started to clap. I saw him and said thatnks he dint have to. He looked at me and he turned red me too. I told every time I saw him I smiled but this time it was more. He said I am amazing in both that I do. Thanks,I asked him to sign my book and take a selfi.

So what time do we start tomorrow.
At 10
Ok see you them
Bye
Omg I just walked out of the theatre but there was a strange feeling.i had butterflys after seeing him . When I got home I ran into my moms apartment. Mom geuss what
What honey
I got the part!
What oh my word congratulations
Thanks
Who Are you dancing for
Michael Jackson
Are u serious
Ya. So the night went on I had supper I we were chatting. I wnt into my apartment turn on the tv and grab some chips and eat. But in the back of my mind I couldn't stop thinking about mj. Its probably nothing.