chapter28

Mikes pov
Yesterday was great I really surprised liza.my song was relised yesterday so today I am going to sign some books, posters and cds oh and loads of photos.i dressed up in my bad outfit.
Hey liza you coming
Ya hold on
Liza came out she looked amazing I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and we left.we drove to the mall near by when we got there we saw loads of fans screaming and shouting dressed in t-shirt with me on it, poster and going crazy.i love my fnans and wish I could meet all of them but sadly I cant.we drove around the back and we parked the car we ran in quickly and got to the signing station.we got everything set up and all.

They opened the doors they ran towards my table liza was sitting right next to me.the first few came they were freaking out.we took loads of photos tgey wanted liza in the pics to.i am happy they were making her feel apart of this.a few people wanted her signature. So e fans were to crazy.the one girl nearly pulled me off right over the table sometimes I feel sorry for these people.

We have been sitting here for at least 2 hours I took a break. We went to the back and there were still so many people. Its going to be a long day my hand was really paining from signing so much.me and liza actually had some time to speak and stuff
Hey so what you think about your first signing
Its really amazing
You think
Ya I love giving my signature to some people who actually know me but that one girl who pulled you...
Ya a bit nuts
A bit
Ok alot
Well looks like time to go back
Me and liza walked back to the table.this is going to take forever to get through all these people but I love them so I will do it for my fans my moonwalkers. There were so many people there I was amazed. Some kids showed me there moves and some just went nuts.it has been 6 or 7 hours and we are finally done signing. We drove back to neverland.we just ran in and jumped on the couch. It was really hot today.

Lizas walked into her room.i was dying of heat.a few minutes later liza came out in swimming trunks and a bikini top.
Liza what are you doing
I am going for a swim its really hot
Ok sounds good
What are you joining me
Ya hold on I will get dressed I ran into my room and got into swimming trunks.imran out and jumped straight into the pool.liza got in slowly after me.the water was really cold it was great I felt so cooled down.the sun was burning me so I went under a cave type of thing and the back of the pool an waterfall comes down  in front of us.

Me and liza sat at the back of the pool just sat there and really relax
You know this is a really good hiding spot
Ya your right mike
But what would we wanna hide from
Well.....paparazzi
Were in neverland they cant get in
You never know mike
Thats true
We have been swimming for quite a while.we got out and dried of a bit then I got in some dried clothing. Are lives were perfect there was no care in tne world as long as I hqd liza.next month will be my first Christmas. I was a jhovas witness but I gave it up to just be a normal Christian.
December the 20th
Lizas pov
Christmas is in a few days time I am really exited!!!! Its not just Christmas its mikes first one and its with me.i cant wait till Christmas.mike is out to a meeting so I decided to go Christmas shopping. I called janet and asked her if she could come along she knows her brother beter than anyone.i drove to her house and picked her up she was exited to.

We arrived at the mall with diffrent clothing on we didnt want anyone to no who we were.we walked ito the first store.it was filled with mens clothing. Me and janet browsed throught and saw a nice pair of lofers, mikes favourite. I grabbed them and put them in the trolley. We walked around some more we mostly got him cloths.we walked into the toy shop and saw a sale on super sokers . perfect!!!!

We arrived back home I walked in first to make sure mike was not home yet.mike!!!mike!!!ok a janet its good.janet and I ran in with alot of bags.we heard q car coming in front of the house.run!!!we ran upstairs to my room and hid the bags.we walked back down stairs and saw mike.hey mike your back already!!!
Ya it was so boring, hi janet
Hi bro
So what brings you here
Ahhh.....liza was feeling lonely so I came
Oh your to sweet Janet
Ya well I beter be going bye guys
Bye janet
Janet just left and mike and I had somthing to eat.we had french fries.yummmm I love it.i was feeling really tiered and I went to bed mike stayed up a bit longer.
Mikes pov
Liza just went to bed . Christmas is in 5 days time.i dont know what to get liza.maybe some shoes.....or a card.no way thats to stupid.me and liza have been through everything together. I love her so much but I still dont know what to get her.maybe her mom knows but I really want to think of something my self.maybe a pice of jewellery.but.....not any pice.

I think its time to ask her the big question. Should I.......no, yes, maybe I dont know anymore. I really want to be with her for ever.i think I will ask her.i will phone up the shop and ask them if I can come tomorrow afternoon. Thats it I am going to propose.
Next day
Hey liza
Hi mike
So what do you like
As in
Like colour, sport anything like that
Ok well pink, butterflies, flowers, you, children, family and making jokes
Ok thanks
Why you asking
Just for interest we have been with each other for so long but we hardly know each other
Ok
Hey I have got to go to a nother meeting
Ok bye mike
I ran out the door and drove to the shop I hope she says yes.i really love her.