chapter 18

Mikes pov
We headed out side and walked underneath the wisdom tree.we waited for the photographer to come.finally we heard liz talking to a man.he came outside and a said. We greeted him.and he started setting up.he seemed friendly. When he was done he told us were to stand. He turned us and positioned us in the right ways
Ok guys big smiles guys
We smiled and looked at each other
Ok guys beautiful I love it
Me and her did separate photos and I thought she looked beautiful. It was my turn he said I should so some of my dance moves.i was really embarrassed. But I did it anyway. We mooved to another part of neverland. We stood in front of the river.we smiled and looked at each other, I felt so loved.she is the best girl in the world. After my mom of course. We finally finished, I took the photos on a usb drive and we went to the theatre. The photographer left beforbwe looked at the photos.we put the photos up on the screen.we looked amazing, but liz blew me away.she looked amazing.we scrolled through the photos then the one with liz, me and liza came up.was my favourite.

After viewing the photos we walked inside and printed out the pictures. We put it in some frams and I put it up on the wall.it looked great it was the biggest pice in the room.i put one up in the studio to.i loved it.
Wow mike that's great
I know liza isn't it
This is the best photo we have taken Michael
Yae liz I printed out one for you to
Thank you mike
We walked and sat down and then suddenly I heard the helicopter. Well your lifts hear.we got up and walked out side,
Bye liz
Bye mike I will miss you
Bye liz
You are such a beautiful girl hope to see you soon
Ya same here
Liz got in and flew off.what a great friend. We walked inside and saw our moms siting down in the tv room, we joined in the conversation. We talked about stupid stuff, it was quite boarding. I went to bed but the rest of the week we did nothing really I will just fast forward a bit.
》》》》Thursday》》》》》
It was very late at night and every one was asleep I was in the recording studio editing and working on the song.it was for tomorrow. I sang q bit adjust the baeat and song.all of a sudden I heard foot steps.i ran and I was stuck in tge room. I layed under the desk.the door was open all of a sudden I saw liza hello?? She turned off the lights and went to bed, that was a close call.i got up and put on the song for one last time.it was perfect I went to bed.
Next day
Lizas pov
I woke up and mom was already dressed for lizs party.she was having a party before the live show.i got dressed because nwe were running late.i ran down stairs and saw mike and his mom dressed up, all nice.he looked great.we headed for the car and I saw paparazzi out side the gate.we must hide now I see the paparazzi. We got in and drove as fast as we could out the gate.

We were half way to lizs house.it was a 2 hour drive, it felt like forever. Finally we make it we got out with all the paparazzi shooting photos, we went in after some photos. When we walked I n mike introduced me to so many people I would only dream to meet.eddiy murphy was an amazing guy he was super funny to.i met linal Richie, steve wonder and madona.

We were dancing and talking alot then mikes face lit up with a huge smile as he saw liz.liz!!!mike said he ran to her and kissed her on the cheek.happy birthday liz I love you!!!mike said. Happy birthday liz may allyour dreams come true!!
Thanks sweety come we must get to the show
Sure thing liz
We hopped in the car and drove off I took so many selfis with liz and eddie and a lot of other people.we arrived at the show and we took some pictures at the red carpet before going inside, we found outr seats right nex to liz and the show begun. They talked about her life, story and friends . alot of people preformed at her show.eddie said a few things, madona and meriya cerry.

Later on in the show mike told  me he had to go to the bathroom. He got up and walked off.he hasn't come back in a while. Then I thought he was going to preform hes special surprise. I was really exited I just waited for them to say his name.then eddie xame on again and announced somthing.
Now to preform somthing very special to him, Elizabeths best friend and mine the king of pop Michael Jackson!!!
I was so excited mike came on in a white type of suit he looked amazing, liz was smiling ad clapping. She waited for mike to start.the music started.i had never heard it before it doesn't sound like something he has made.wait thats the surprise a new song for her duh.

Then he started it was amazing
A child star in Hollywood thats what they sold you
Elizabeth I' love you
Your everything in the world to me
Elizabeth cant you see that its true
Elizabeth i love you
Your more than just a star to me
Wow that is such a beautiful a song.i started crying when I saw liz crying. Liz was smiling and crying when mike was done she got up and ran to mike on stage and gave him a huge hug.it was really beautiful. Mike came back a bit later.wow mike.i huged him, that was beautiful. He smiled and hugged me again.i love that song how long did you work on it
Well late at night when you were asleep
Really that's why the door was open the other night
Ya you nearly caught me
Hahahh sorry
Its alright
We carried on watching the show so many people loved her.i think more people love mike though. The show was over and we headed home we said goodbye to alll these people and then liz.mike hugged her tightly.
Thanks for that song mike that was my favourite song ever
Really liz it was just for you
Insaid goodbye
Liza did you no about this
No not at all I love it so much
It was really beautiful
Well see ya.we hopped in the car and it was a 1 hour drive home,when we got home I was really tired. I just poped my self kn the bed and went to ssleep.