chapter 16

Lizas pov
We just arrived at the airport it was beautiful here I looked around anf took some pictures with faNS I took a car ride tothe hotel.it was really pretty and next door to the stadium. We arrived and put our bags down there were two separate rooms with 2 be ds in each room. But this was all in one big room. We took the ledt and the girls took the right. But 1 girl had to sleep on the couch. Maziko said she would. So everything was set we unpacked and wnet to watch tv. It was almost 6pm I took a quick shower and everyone had a turn. I put on my onsie and sat down with a bowl of pop corn.i cant believe we are in our last week of consert.  Mike came out in blue pjs. We sat and watched some tv.the others were in the room.
I cant believe this is the last week for a while
Ya
And the last week I see the girls
Dont worry iam sure youll see them again
I am sure youll see them again I will make sure of it
Really
Ya anything for you
We sat and watched sime more the girls came out and sat  down.it was getting pretty late we all went to bed it was a big day of conserts tomorrow.  We headed noff to our beds.i put on my alarm and went to bed
Next morning
I woke up and itbwas 9!!! No one was awake we are 3 hours late!!!I ran to mike
Mike!!!mike were late!!!mike
Esona!!! Tegan!!!!maziko!!!!
no one would wake up I checked mikes phone 15 miss calls!! I got some water and poured it on there faces. They woke up confused.  Guys were 3 hours late!! When I said that there eyes grew wide and ran around puting on clothes, shoes and getting our stuff wd left and got into traffic this is just what we need right now.we made it through we arrived there at 9:45 we were so late. They were really mad with us. Mike were the hell were you!!mi, e said nothing we got our makeup done and our hair. We ran on stage in our places mike was laughing and so were we. The lights went on and the crowd's went 2ild mike singing his haert out so were we.
After consert
We head back in the car a small 9 year old saw us he was freaking out mike took a pic with hime and signed a poster.i love you Michael!! Mike turned and smiled. I love you to.we got in the car and rode  to the hotel we sat in silence. Mike started to giggle a bit we just stared at him.he stopped and then started agqin.
Mike what is it
Haha I'm am thinking about today all our faces when we were late hahah
Hahahahahaha we all started laughing I was crying because mikes laugh is really diffrent we laughed all the way to the hotel. We got out and to our surprise there was paparazzi all around, how did they find us. Move!!! Get out the way!!!! We ran through into the hotel we tried to not show them what room we stayed in.we made it back and turned on the tv this is what we heard.

The king of pop apparently staying in the sunshine hotel we are not sure if this is true paparazzi saw him going up with his background dancers and girlfriend liza.we are not sure if these reports are 100% true we will hwve more on this later.

What how did they find us. We just looked at each other.  I took a shower so did the rest.i was sat on my bed and mike came out after he was done. Suddenly we heard . michael jackson!!!Michael Jackson!!! We looked at each other and ran to the window. Hundreds of fans wanted to see the king of pop. Why and who told the paparazzi were we stay. These people are all here just to see mike. He opened the door and gave a wave and blew some kisses.  He got some time and chatted to the fans I went out there and they cheered for me.i felt so loved mike kissed me and we waved.  We ran back inside.

I felt so happy that people like me sure there are some that are angry I stole mike, but they actually cheered. I couldn't stop smiling.  The girls went out and toom some selfies.  I could just laugh at them. We went back inside. We were all really tired and we needed to go to bed because of tomorrow. Everyday of conserts were the same so I am just going to skip taht.  Finally our week was over and we had no free time, I didn't really care I just wanted to go home. We got on the plane and I was sad but they seemed happy.it looks like they forgot that this will be the last time I saw them in a long time.i will really miss them alot.tegan always was a joker, maziko the smart on and esona quite. We arrived back I ran to my mom and smiled. I went upstairs and unpacked. I came back down and saw everyone hugging.they must be leaving, mike is paying for tbere tickets.
Well thanks mike for everything
Its a pleasure tegan you are amazing at what you do
And for your next tour just call us
Sure thing
I ran to them and gave them a hug hug the tears were pouring down my eyes I will really miss you!!!
We will miss you to but dont worry mike said we will seeyou each month!!!
Really thanks mike!!!
Well we better go or we'll miss our flight
They drove of as we waved. We walked back inside.mike came up with a great idea
Hey you no its a new month
Yae
And remember the girl lucy
Yae
Well I said we would visit her every month wana go now
Yes please I miss her!!!
We ran to the car and drove off to the hospital. We arrived they welcomed us with a warm smiles.we arrive at lizas room.we saw her sitting on the bed.her face lit up asshe saw use, se ran to use and jumped in my arms liza!!! Lucy!!!! I missed you so much honey.we hugged tightly. I put her back down on the bed.she drew me a picture of me and mike with a huge heart. Awww.i love it!!! We walked around the hospital. Then mike asked the nurses if we could take some of the kids back to neverland.  We took the kids in the car and drove off. Lucy didn't want to go anywhere with out me. She said she will only go on the rides if I did.so we went on all the rids.it was really. Fun.it was getting late and we took the kids back.lucy hugged me and said good bye.we drove back to neverland it has been a really fun day but I am really tired. Good night.